The Gunners begin their Europa League campaign on Thursday night at the Emirates Stadium.
Questioned by IBTimes UK whether he believes this Arsenal side is good enough to win the Premier League, Bellerin said: "If we did not think that we could win the title, what we would we be doing here?" We train every day very hard to be able to win the Premier League. They had a hard time too, they lost two games and won several games in the last minutes (against West Ham and Watford).
But equally, resting his best players is likely the best way to help Arsenal return to the Champions League as they chase a top four finish.
The 26-year-old was dropped to the bench for Arsenal's disastrous 4-0 drubbing at the hands of Liverpool on August 27 but is now back in favour, with Arsenal set to play Cologne in the Europa League on Thursday.
Those seven players all missed Arsenal's training session on Wednesday.
LaVar Ball plans to design his own Big Baller Brand $1500 shoe
After developing $495 shoes for his son Lonzo Ball as part of the Big Baller Brand , LaVar Ball now says that he's planning to release his own shoe and sell it for triple the price.
Most importantly, it's a major European honour-something a club of Arsenal's size should always aim to win, even if it isn't quite at the same level as the Champions League.
Rather than being injured, the seven absentees are thought to be resting.
Arsenal play Chelsea at Stamford Bridge on Sunday.
Jack Wilshere is in line to receive his first Arsenal start of the season against Cologne since he's returned from his loan spell at Bournemouth.
At Colney. Welbeck, Koscielny, Ozil, Ramsey, Lacazette, Cech and Xhaka all not training today. Few youngsters involved in matchday squad too.
- UN Security Council Approves New Sanctions Against North Korea
- Jean-Paul Bret, maire de Villeurbanne, révèle être atteint d'un cancer
- Japan's 'Babe Ruth' Shohei Otani wants to pitch in Major League Baseball next season
- 'RHOM' Cast Member Lisa Hochstein Slammed for Photo Snapped Before Hurricane Irma
- North Korea sanctions 'not a big deal'
- UN Security Council slaps fresh sanctions on defiant North Korea
- Debuchy attaque les dirigeants de Nice
- 'Vikings' Renewed For Sixth Season By History
- Aston Villa legend backs Steve Bruce despite struggles
- Florida governor: 76K people without power