The 40-year-old was arrested on Wednesday afternoon after an individual gained access to the premises of Thomas' Battersea School on Tuesday.
"The woman was arrested in the vicinity of the school and has been taken to a south London police station where she remains in custody", said the police.
Four-year-old Prince George, who is third in line to the throne, started at the private school last week.Читайте также: Ludhiana: Thousands protest killings of Rohingyas in Myanmar
"Police are part of the protective security arrangements for the Prince and we will continue to work closely with the school, which is responsible for building security on its site".
Around 560 children aged between four and 13 attend the exclusive school.
Take a look through Prince George's first day of school.
Kensington Palace said it was "aware of the issue but we would not comment further on security measures".При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2017 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Chelsea crush debutants Qarabag on return to Europe
- Déménagement, cours de comptabilité... Que devient Marion Maréchal-Le Pen?
- Fast Growing Stock in Focus: Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE:VZ)
- Chelsea 6-0 Qarabag
- Facebook tightens rules on earning platform ad money
- Trop gros, Carlos Tevez ne joue plus malgré son salaire historique — Chine
- Protest at UVA Rotunda with students demanding justice and equality
- Alabama, Georgia and South Carolina Colleges Close for Irma
- Vincent Cerutti furieux contre Closer: "C'est à vomir"
- Overwatch Trailer Goes Behind the Scenes on the Upcoming Junkertown Map