Officials said the 63-year-old pilot and the driver of the vehicle, a 43-year-old woman, were both okay following the crash and taken to an area hospital as a precaution.
Kenitzer said the FAA is still investigating why the pilot of the Beech A24 Sierra aircraft crashed shortly after leaving the Ogden-Hinckley Airport.
He was taken to the hospital, as was the woman driving the vehicle.
Police say it appears no one was injured when a small plane crashed into a vehicle on a five-lane highway in the northern Utah city of Roy.
Emergency responders helped the pilot get out of the burning plane.
Libération du père Tom Uzhunnalil — Yémen
Le père Uzhunnalil est apparu une seconde fois en mai dernier pour lancer un appel similaire. L'ONA a publié deux photos de l'ex-otage qui y apparaît en bonne forme.
Gwynn says the pilot is a 63-year-old man.
FOX 13 Salt Lake City reported the plane went down shortly after takeoff from the Ogden-Hinckley Airport. I said there's what - she just got hit by a plane.
Tuesday's crash was less than a mile from the scene of a similar crash in July, when a small plane crashed on another highway, narrowly missing cars but killing two vacationing couples on board the aircraft.
The area is about 30 miles (48 kilometers) north of Salt Lake City.
- InFocus Turbo 5 Launched in India with 5000mAh battery, fingerprint sensor
- New plastic £10 note already on sale on eBay before official release
- Nigeria unlikely to join OPEC cuts before March -oil minister
- Coupe du monde 2018 : Les billets en vente à partir de jeudi
- Florida police turn to social media to shame hurricane looting suspects
- Environment minister says Eldorado ultimatum is "unimportant"
- Facebook pays millions for reality show on NFL's Marshawn Lynch
- Emmanuel Macron est arrivé à Pointe-à-Pitre — Irma
- Sentance resigns as State Superintendent of Education
- Power Out For More Than 60 Percent Of Florida Homes And Businesses