The Kansas City Chiefs (1-0) are coming from a stunning 42-27 win over the New England Patriots on the road. Defensively, the Eagles are yielding 17.0 points and 264.0 total yards (200.0 in passing and 64.0 in rushing per game).
The Chiefs had a masterful performance in their season opener against the Patriots. Hill finished the game with 7 receptions, 133 yards and a touchdown.
Running back Kareem Hunt absolutely exploded in his first game and gives the Chiefs another versatile offensive weapon. Hunt finished with 148 yards rushing.
The Chiefs pass rush against the Patriots looked very good, but they will have their hands full against the Eagles.
UK Government seizes Dawood Ibrahim's assets
In 2015, the Indian investigators visited the Midlands to identify and seize the underworld kingpin's assets in the UK. Pakistan has repeatedly denied this claim. "India has been accusing Pakistan for long".
Berry was key in shutting down Patriots' star tight end Rob Gronkowski, and while Philadelphia Eagles tight end Zach Ertz is not the same level of player as Gronkowski, he is a high-quality tight end who is one of Carson Wentz' main targets. Darren Proles added 43 yards in five receptions. The Eagles mustered just 58 yards on the ground in this game. While running back LeGarrette Blount thrived with the Patriots, the Eagles lack a great every-down running back, whereas the Chiefs certainly do not. It was just Blount's second receiving touchdown of his career. If the Chiefs can make openings for Hunt against an effective Eagles run defense while feeding Hill and Kelce, they can then move Hunt on the outside and terrorize the Eagles defense.
Ron Parker, Free Safety - Now that Eric Berry is out of the mix, the Kansas City secondary will be led by Ron Parker.
It's incredible that the Kansas City Chiefs are going to be the top scoring team after two weeks, but that's exactly what will happen. And if the Eagles can not get a running game in order, the Chiefs should be capable of shutting that down, too, with a solid defensive line led by Allen Bailey, Bennie Logan and Chris Jones. The final bet for this game is the Kansas City Chiefs -4.5 over the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday.
- Debuchy attaque les dirigeants de Nice
- Cassini spacecraft's incredible photos of Saturn, rings & moons
- Pep Guardiola lance un message à Yaya Touré — Manchester City
- Le Drian évoque une reprise du dialogue entre gouvernement et opposition — Venezuela
- Percentage Price Oscillator Histogram Above Zero for Coca-Cola West Co Ltd (CCOJY)
- Sur son site, EasyJet vend d'autres compagnies
- North Korea sanctions 'not a big deal'
- Coutinho could return against Sevilla, Klopp confirms
- United Kingdom lawmakers back government's proposed timetable for debate of European Union withdrawal bill
- Chat: Who is your favourite Roald Dahl character?