The Kansas City Chiefs (1-0) are coming from a stunning 42-27 win over the New England Patriots on the road. Defensively, the Eagles are yielding 17.0 points and 264.0 total yards (200.0 in passing and 64.0 in rushing per game).
The Chiefs had a masterful performance in their season opener against the Patriots. Hill finished the game with 7 receptions, 133 yards and a touchdown.
Running back Kareem Hunt absolutely exploded in his first game and gives the Chiefs another versatile offensive weapon. Hunt finished with 148 yards rushing.
The Chiefs pass rush against the Patriots looked very good, but they will have their hands full against the Eagles.
Chat: Who is your favourite Roald Dahl character?
The LEGO® build of Sophie will take 36,517 bricks and 170 hours to construct. A grand total of 102,937 bricks were used across the six brick builds.
Berry was key in shutting down Patriots' star tight end Rob Gronkowski, and while Philadelphia Eagles tight end Zach Ertz is not the same level of player as Gronkowski, he is a high-quality tight end who is one of Carson Wentz' main targets. Darren Proles added 43 yards in five receptions. The Eagles mustered just 58 yards on the ground in this game. While running back LeGarrette Blount thrived with the Patriots, the Eagles lack a great every-down running back, whereas the Chiefs certainly do not. It was just Blount's second receiving touchdown of his career. If the Chiefs can make openings for Hunt against an effective Eagles run defense while feeding Hill and Kelce, they can then move Hunt on the outside and terrorize the Eagles defense.
Ron Parker, Free Safety - Now that Eric Berry is out of the mix, the Kansas City secondary will be led by Ron Parker.
It's incredible that the Kansas City Chiefs are going to be the top scoring team after two weeks, but that's exactly what will happen. And if the Eagles can not get a running game in order, the Chiefs should be capable of shutting that down, too, with a solid defensive line led by Allen Bailey, Bennie Logan and Chris Jones. The final bet for this game is the Kansas City Chiefs -4.5 over the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday.
- 'RHOM' Cast Member Lisa Hochstein Slammed for Photo Snapped Before Hurricane Irma
- Percentage Price Oscillator Histogram Above Zero for Coca-Cola West Co Ltd (CCOJY)
- North Korea sanctions 'not a big deal'
- Jacksonville Jaguars WR Allen Robinson may have torn ACL
- 100 prisonniers dangereux s'évadent d'une prison — Ouragan Irma
- United Kingdom lawmakers back government's proposed timetable for debate of European Union withdrawal bill
- Debuchy attaque les dirigeants de Nice
- Ramsey And Özil Rested For Europa League Clash
- UK Government seizes Dawood Ibrahim's assets
- Evaluate Stock's Volatility before Making Any Investment Decision: 3M Company (MMM)