"WhatsApp is finally testing the Delete for Everyone feature: the server finally works and it successfully recalls the message".
WhatsApp has introduced a new "delete for everyone" feature that will allow you to remove any dodgy messages - hopefully before anyone has seen it. That doesn't mean that the feature is live yet, just that it works.
However, messages that have already been read or sent more than five minutes ago can not be recalled through this feature.
Merkel reiterates Iran deal should be model for solving North Korea crisis
KCNA said in a commentary that the USA was resorting to sanctions and pressure rather than seeking talks. Still, Trump said, "Those sanctions are nothing compared to ultimately what will have to happen".
In what comes as great news for millions of WhatsApp users across the country, the Facebook-owned popular instant messenger app is testing out a feature that will let users delete an unseen sent messages. Other than text messages, the user would also be able recall their images, videos, GIFs, and documents. In place of the recalled message, there will be a text that reads, "This message was deleted". However, messages sent within 5 minutes of time frame can only be deleted. Also, it is unclear if the feature will be available on both the Android and iOS version of WhatsApp. The chat app releases host of updates with the latest one being WhatsApp business app. With WhatsApp Business, the company will start monetizing the app; now it is also under the testing phase.
Social Messaging Application WhatsApp might launch a new feature which will make its users happy.
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Canal Seine-Nord : les collectivités locales veulent reprendre la main
- Mohsin Hamid makes it to shortlist of Man Booker Prize
- The Division : téléchargez le jeu gratuitement sur PC, voilà comment faire
- Sanctions on Kim Jong-un regime just a small step, claims US
- Almost 540000 ordered to flee Georgia coast ahead of Irma
- North Dakota soybean production up, corn down
- Oil market moving back into balance: IEA
- 250 prisonniers potentiellement armés se sont évadés d'une prison de Saint-Martin
- Macron, Johnson visit hurricane-hit Caribbean