The 33-year-old is reportedly one of the world's highest-paid players but has only scored two goals in 12 games since making his debut in March.
"He will be informed of my tactical plans but I won't pick him right now".
Along with former Inter Milan midfielder Freddy Guarin, Tevez has been dropped as he is now "overweight". He's not ready physically. He's not fit to play, ' said the coach. If you are unable to do your utmost to play, there's no point in picking you.
Marcelo cements future to Real by signing new deal
The 29-year-old has been with the club for the past 11 seasons and remains a key part of current manager Zinedine Zidane 's first-team plans.
The former Manchester United, Manchester City, West Ham and Boca Juniors ace was a glamour signing for the Chinese Super League.
Earlier in the season, Tevez was made to promise in writing to return to the club's training after flying to Argentina to receive treatment for a calf injury in August.
"I have coached lots of big stars, and my players are never picked on reputation".
- Réforme du Code du travail: les mesures qui fâchent les Français
- Facebook tightens rules on earning platform ad money
- Two-thirds approve of Trump's outreach to Democrats
- Freak shaving injury causes Real Madrid's Asensio to miss Champions League game
- Deadly attack hits Egypt's Sinai Peninsula
- Egypt cuts military ties with North Korea
- How to know if you were affected by the Equifax breach
- 10000 evacuated from Moscow public spaces over bomb threats
- Jennifer López sorprende con sensual baile
- Australian man has given his apricot kernels to prevent prostate cancer