After the attack, Bauman was taken to the Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital in Boston, where he was treated for his injuries along with countless others. Bauman is expected to return to that hospital on Tuesday for the premiere of the movie, along with Hurley, Gyllenhall, Maslany and numerous people who treated Bauman and play themselves in the movie.
On Tuesday night, the Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital in Boston hosted the first US showing of the film "Stronger", which tells the story of Boston Marathon bombing survivor Jeff Bauman. "I just trusted everyone there", Bauman said.
"I first read the screenplay and I was laughing through a lot of it", he said.
Tatiana Maslany, who plays Erin Hurley in the film, was elegant in a dark red and black tulle dress. "Little do you know, you'll be laughing and crying in the same way".
L'expertise conclut à une altération du discernement du suspect — Affaire Sarah Halimi
" De source proche du dossier, le Dr Daniel Zagury conclut à une altération du discernement". Halimi, Kada Traoré aurait alors crié "j'ai tué le sheitan", selon des témoins.
The film will also portray several important moments in his life including throwing out the first pitch at Fenway Park and waving a "Boston Strong" flag before a Bruins game a few weeks after the bombing.
"Stronger" is the second movie to be made about the Boston Marathon bombing. Mark Wahlberg's "Patriot's Day" received mixed reviews, but it did bring back a great deal of emotion from that week four years ago. "I still feel the responsibility, not only to Jeff, not only to everybody who suffered that day in particular, but the city and how it affected the city", he added.
Gyllenhaal said he became very close with Bauman over the course of making the movie.
The screening is set to begin at 7 p.m. Tuesday.
- Denbury Resources Inc. (DNR) has its outstanding shares of 425.23 Million
- McLaren-Renault, l'accord serait fait !
- North Dakota soybean production up, corn down
- England Announce Autumn Schedule For November 2018
- China to Gas, Diesel Cars: You're Not Welcome Here
- Two cranes collapse in Miami from Irma's howling winds
- Amid Hellboy Reboot Controversy, Lost Actor Could Replace Ed Skrein
- Lionel Messi doubles up as Juventus are swept aside
- United Kingdom police release new image of jogger in London bus mystery
- Aston Villa legend backs Steve Bruce despite struggles