His replacement, Marouane Fellaini, scored soon after being introduced.
"They train together always in the same team because I knew that they had to play this match together".
"It looks for me too [like a hamstring injury] but I haven't spoken yet to the medical department". We don't cry with injuries.
It's been a superb start to the season in which Pogba has not only demonstrated his effectiveness with two goals and two assists in the Premier League, but also excited fans with his unmatched level of technical ability.
Target Corporation (TGT) Shares Sold by Daiwa Securities Group Inc
If you are reading this story on another domain, it was illegally copied and reposted in violation of USA & global copyright law. COPYRIGHT VIOLATION WARNING: This story was published by Dispatch Tribunal and is the sole property of of Dispatch Tribunal.
"I think it's easier for him to play in the Champions League, it's more comparable to the Portuguese style of play than the Premier League", Mourinho said of Lindelof, a player who seemed to struggle during pre-season after his summer move from Benfica.
While Mourinho could not comment on the severity of the midfielder's injury, he is certain that it is a hamstring injury.
Now is just the warming up and in February when us English teams are trying to survive after the winter period, they are fresh and ready after this warm-up.
"If you want to anticipate the next weekend (against Everton), I probably play Bailly and Jones because today they didn't play, because they are fresh, because it makes sense for them to play again".
- Are Yankees going to win another at Rays? MLB Predictions 9/12/17
- 'Vikings' Renewed For Sixth Season By History
- UN Security Council slaps fresh sanctions on defiant North Korea
- Macron, Johnson visit hurricane-hit Caribbean
- Merkel reiterates Iran deal should be model for solving North Korea crisis
- Cuba counts the cost of deadly Hurricane Irma
- North Dakota soybean production up, corn down
- Katia weakens to tropical depression over Mexico
- Almost 540000 ordered to flee Georgia coast ahead of Irma
- Oil market moving back into balance: IEA