His replacement, Marouane Fellaini, scored soon after being introduced.
"They train together always in the same team because I knew that they had to play this match together".
"It looks for me too [like a hamstring injury] but I haven't spoken yet to the medical department". We don't cry with injuries.
It's been a superb start to the season in which Pogba has not only demonstrated his effectiveness with two goals and two assists in the Premier League, but also excited fans with his unmatched level of technical ability.
Lionel Messi doubles up as Juventus are swept aside
Barca's sporting director Robert Fernandez has said he expects the Argentina worldwide to put pen to paper "soon". Behind them, Pjanic patrolled the midfield well and questions were regularly asked of ter Stegen.
"I think it's easier for him to play in the Champions League, it's more comparable to the Portuguese style of play than the Premier League", Mourinho said of Lindelof, a player who seemed to struggle during pre-season after his summer move from Benfica.
While Mourinho could not comment on the severity of the midfielder's injury, he is certain that it is a hamstring injury.
Now is just the warming up and in February when us English teams are trying to survive after the winter period, they are fresh and ready after this warm-up.
"If you want to anticipate the next weekend (against Everton), I probably play Bailly and Jones because today they didn't play, because they are fresh, because it makes sense for them to play again".
- Denbury Resources Inc. (DNR) has its outstanding shares of 425.23 Million
- Police ask to use pepper spray ahead of Berkeley protests
- Sanctions on Kim Jong-un regime just a small step, claims US
- Cuba counts the cost of deadly Hurricane Irma
- Katia weakens to tropical depression over Mexico
- 'Vikings' Renewed For Sixth Season By History
- Merkel reiterates Iran deal should be model for solving North Korea crisis
- Two cranes collapse in Miami from Irma's howling winds
- United Kingdom police release new image of jogger in London bus mystery
- Almost 540000 ordered to flee Georgia coast ahead of Irma