His replacement, Marouane Fellaini, scored soon after being introduced.
"They train together always in the same team because I knew that they had to play this match together".
"It looks for me too [like a hamstring injury] but I haven't spoken yet to the medical department". We don't cry with injuries.
It's been a superb start to the season in which Pogba has not only demonstrated his effectiveness with two goals and two assists in the Premier League, but also excited fans with his unmatched level of technical ability.
Two cranes collapse in Miami from Irma's howling winds
At Jupiter Medical Center in Palm Beach County, the mother must be 38 weeks of gestation and be pre-registered. She did what any courageous woman in her situation would do-delivered the baby, all by herself.
"I think it's easier for him to play in the Champions League, it's more comparable to the Portuguese style of play than the Premier League", Mourinho said of Lindelof, a player who seemed to struggle during pre-season after his summer move from Benfica.
While Mourinho could not comment on the severity of the midfielder's injury, he is certain that it is a hamstring injury.
Now is just the warming up and in February when us English teams are trying to survive after the winter period, they are fresh and ready after this warm-up.
"If you want to anticipate the next weekend (against Everton), I probably play Bailly and Jones because today they didn't play, because they are fresh, because it makes sense for them to play again".
- Oil market moving back into balance: IEA
- U.S. tells China to follow through on North Korea sanctions
- Now you will able to delete sent messages from your friend's WhatsApp
- Irma : un dispensaire de campagne en route pour l'Île Saint Martin
- Sanctions on Kim Jong-un regime just a small step, claims US
- UN Security Council slaps fresh sanctions on defiant North Korea
- Katia weakens to tropical depression over Mexico
- Denbury Resources Inc. (DNR) has its outstanding shares of 425.23 Million
- 'Vikings' Renewed For Sixth Season By History
- North Dakota soybean production up, corn down