After developing $495 shoes for his son Lonzo Ball as part of the Big Baller Brand, LaVar Ball now says that he's planning to release his own shoe and sell it for triple the price. Of course, LaVar did not disappoint with his answer.
He even teased his own shoe line called the LaVar-iccis when speaking with TMZ.
Florida governor: 76K people without power
Klotzbach says Irma's energy metric tops all of the first eight named storms, including Harvey, of the 2017 season - combined. The hashtag "Recover813" is being utilized on social media to help officials see the scale of damage caused by the storm.
"I'm just using fashion as a vehicle to open up more doors and opportunities for my entrepreneurialism further down the line", he said Saturday after working as a runway model during New York Fashion Week, per Alev Aktar of the New York Post. But I will give you a tip. "I want to help design some stuff for them", he continued. "My bad-they're gonna be baller-ized", Ball explained. "Make sure you save your money because they're gonna be $1,500 or more".
- United Kingdom police release new image of jogger in London bus mystery
- UN Security Council slaps fresh sanctions on defiant North Korea
- North Korea sanctions 'not a big deal'
- Cuba counts the cost of deadly Hurricane Irma
- L'expertise conclut à une altération du discernement du suspect — Affaire Sarah Halimi
- Katia weakens to tropical depression over Mexico
- China to Gas, Diesel Cars: You're Not Welcome Here
- Manchester United defender Victor Lindelof keen to build on Old Trafford debut
- Japan's 'Babe Ruth' Shohei Otani wants to pitch in Major League Baseball next season
- Aston Villa legend backs Steve Bruce despite struggles