After developing $495 shoes for his son Lonzo Ball as part of the Big Baller Brand, LaVar Ball now says that he's planning to release his own shoe and sell it for triple the price. Of course, LaVar did not disappoint with his answer.
He even teased his own shoe line called the LaVar-iccis when speaking with TMZ.
Japan's 'Babe Ruth' Shohei Otani wants to pitch in Major League Baseball next season
And then it will be interesting to see if that team allows him to be a position player as well. Otani has turned in quality seasons as a pitcher and as a hitter.
"I'm just using fashion as a vehicle to open up more doors and opportunities for my entrepreneurialism further down the line", he said Saturday after working as a runway model during New York Fashion Week, per Alev Aktar of the New York Post. But I will give you a tip. "I want to help design some stuff for them", he continued. "My bad-they're gonna be baller-ized", Ball explained. "Make sure you save your money because they're gonna be $1,500 or more".
- Border agents south of Tucson find 3 Mexican nationals under van's floorboard
- Katia weakens to tropical depression over Mexico
- China to Gas, Diesel Cars: You're Not Welcome Here
- UN Security Council slaps fresh sanctions on defiant North Korea
- 'Vikings' Renewed For Sixth Season By History
- Now you will able to delete sent messages from your friend's WhatsApp
- Cuba counts the cost of deadly Hurricane Irma
- Jacksonville Jaguars WR Allen Robinson may have torn ACL
- England Announce Autumn Schedule For November 2018
- Manchester United defender Victor Lindelof keen to build on Old Trafford debut