After developing $495 shoes for his son Lonzo Ball as part of the Big Baller Brand, LaVar Ball now says that he's planning to release his own shoe and sell it for triple the price. Of course, LaVar did not disappoint with his answer.
He even teased his own shoe line called the LaVar-iccis when speaking with TMZ.
Jacksonville Jaguars WR Allen Robinson may have torn ACL
Finding a strong second option among Jacksonville's receiving corps to replace Robinson on your fantasy team is tricky. Sure his Jaguars blew out the Houston Texans in an impressive manner on Sunday, but Robinson was not a part of it.
"I'm just using fashion as a vehicle to open up more doors and opportunities for my entrepreneurialism further down the line", he said Saturday after working as a runway model during New York Fashion Week, per Alev Aktar of the New York Post. But I will give you a tip. "I want to help design some stuff for them", he continued. "My bad-they're gonna be baller-ized", Ball explained. "Make sure you save your money because they're gonna be $1,500 or more".
- Cuba counts the cost of deadly Hurricane Irma
- Kenya's repeat election: Good for democracy or bad?
- L'expertise conclut à une altération du discernement du suspect — Affaire Sarah Halimi
- Manchester United defender Victor Lindelof keen to build on Old Trafford debut
- Debuchy attaque les dirigeants de Nice
- Movie about marathon bombing survivor premiering at hospital
- Jean-Paul Bret, maire de Villeurbanne, révèle être atteint d'un cancer
- Chat: Who is your favourite Roald Dahl character?
- UN Security Council slaps fresh sanctions on defiant North Korea
- United Kingdom police release new image of jogger in London bus mystery