He's been there so long and he always will be, right? "I don't think there are any other scans".
Veteran broadcaster Larry King says he battled lung cancer this summer but appears to have the disease at bay.
The 83-year-old television host went in for a routine visit with his doctor and they found a small spot on his lung, Us Weekly reports.
King was lucky. It was early on, and after surgery to remove part of his lung, he's cancer free. "They tested it. They said, 'You are fine.' It was Stage 1", King told "Extra's" Mario Lopez. King said that he quit smoking almost 30 years ago, but the doctors said that the lung cancer likely stemmed from his previous years of smoking up to three packs a day.
"I want people to make sure to get annual x-rays", he said. He added, "It was fun to see where that spot was and there is no spot now. They took off 20 percent of the lung".
Un possible tireur dans une école américaine
La fusillade a démarré au lycée Freeman High School de Rockford, près de Spokane, vers 10H00 (19H00 HB), selon ces médias. La direction de l'école a plus tard précisé que les bâtiments des écoles n'étaient plus fermés.
This isn't the first time the award-winning journalist has faced health problems.
King has had health issues in the past, including a heart attack and prostate cancer.
The Brooklyn-born broadcasting legend recently received the dreaded diagnosis and went for surgery at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles on July 17, he told "Extra".
"The doctor said that tobacco from 30 years ago is still related to this lung cancer", reveals King. As for what is next for King, he claims he has no plans of slowing down in his life, he feels good and is keeping busy with his work, whether it be stand-up, writing books, or just telling his stories on TV or radio.
"I'll die on the air probably", he joked.
- Ghost Recon Wildlands to Get Stand Alone PvP Open Beta
- Inflation nears 3% as prices spike again
- Williamsburg-James City County school district fully accredited
- Apple présente son nouveau smartphone : iPhone X
- Michael Fabricant to make 'Celebrity First Dates' appearance
- Singapore names first woman president, raising eyebrows over election process
- Leinster duo Nacewa and Gibson-Park denied entry to South Africa
- Egypt prosecutors order detention of slain Italian student's lawyer
- Une vidéo pour présenter le mode "Battle Royale" — Fortnite
- Sky Vegas rapped by ASA for gambling advertorial