A person familiar with the situation said that Jacksonville Jaguars receiver Allen Robinson is out for the season after tearing the anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee in the season opener.
The injury occurred on the third play from scrimmage.
It's hard to fault Robinson for his drop in production since quarterback Blake Bortles threw for 523 fewer yards and 12 fewer touchdowns than he did in 2015. He was unable to walk to the sideline and was immediately attended to by the Jaguars' medical staff before walking off the field to the locker room.
After a 1,400-yard, 14-touchdown season in 2015, Robinson cooled down a year ago at Jacksonville quarterback Blake Bortles struggled.
Cuba counts the cost of deadly Hurricane Irma
GIBRALTAR have donated ten 4x4s to their fellow British Overseas Territories devastated by Hurricane Irma . Martin, an 87-square kilometer island split roughly in half between the French overseas territory of St.
Finding a strong second option among Jacksonville's receiving corps to replace Robinson on your fantasy team is tricky. Sure his Jaguars blew out the Houston Texans in an impressive manner on Sunday, but Robinson was not a part of it.
With Robinson injured and rookie Dede Westbrook on injured reserve, the Jaguars have four healthy receivers on the roster: Marqise Lee, Allen Hurns, rookie Keelan Cole and Arrelious Benn.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Get daily prep sports headlines from the Gwinnett Daily Post staff delivered to your email.
- Jean-Paul Bret, maire de Villeurbanne, révèle être atteint d'un cancer
- China to Gas, Diesel Cars: You're Not Welcome Here
- United Kingdom police release new image of jogger in London bus mystery
- Katia weakens to tropical depression over Mexico
- Target Corporation (TGT) Shares Sold by Daiwa Securities Group Inc
- Lionel Messi doubles up as Juventus are swept aside
- Florida governor: 76K people without power
- Quatre Allemands meurent dans le crash d'un avion de tourisme — Haute-Corse
- UN Security Council Approves New Sanctions Against North Korea
- Aston Villa legend backs Steve Bruce despite struggles