Israeli sources said the child was shot in his abdomen near the entrance to Kiryat Arba settlement on the outskirts of al-Khalil on Wednesday.
Just after 4 p.m. on Wednesday, a teenage Palestinian terrorist tried stabbing an IDF solder at the Elias Junction near Kiryat Arba, a suburb of Hebron.
The military said the man ran toward a bus stop at the Elias Junction brandishing a knife. The army responded to the immediate threat by firing toward the instigator, who was then injured, the spokesperson said. The terrorist, 15-year-old Isa Dardaat from a Palestinian village near Hebron, attempted to stab an IDF soldier.
Fast Growing Stock in Focus: Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE:VZ)
Merriman Wealth Management Llc decreased Hecla Mng Co (NYSE:HL) stake by 75,651 shares to 1.12 million valued at $5.86M in 2016Q4. It is negative, as 60 investors sold VZ shares while 658 reduced holdings. 115 funds opened positions while 683 raised stakes.
Daradat is reportedly in moderate condition.
Last month, an Israeli counter-terrorism police unit teamed up with the IDF to arrest a Palestinian terror cell in Hebron.
The sources claimed that an Israeli soldier opened fire on the boy while he was allegedly trying to carry out a stabbing attack.
- 'Grenfell tragedy means sprinkler campaign will leap forward', says Jim Fitzpatrick MP
- Hillary Clinton Says She Won't Run For Office Again
- Danielle Lloyd welcomes baby boy
- Protest at UVA Rotunda with students demanding justice and equality
- Pet owners facing charges for abandoning animals in Hurricane Irma
- Kathie Lee Gifford's Mother Joan Epstein Has Passed Away
- Alabama, Georgia and South Carolina Colleges Close for Irma
- Ederson returns to Manchester City training wearing protective helmet
- Airbus: a finalisé une commande avec Cathay Pacific
- Chelsea 6-0 Qarabag