Israeli sources said the child was shot in his abdomen near the entrance to Kiryat Arba settlement on the outskirts of al-Khalil on Wednesday.
Just after 4 p.m. on Wednesday, a teenage Palestinian terrorist tried stabbing an IDF solder at the Elias Junction near Kiryat Arba, a suburb of Hebron.
The military said the man ran toward a bus stop at the Elias Junction brandishing a knife. The army responded to the immediate threat by firing toward the instigator, who was then injured, the spokesperson said. The terrorist, 15-year-old Isa Dardaat from a Palestinian village near Hebron, attempted to stab an IDF soldier.
Marriott Rescue Ship for Guests Only, Others Left in Irma's Wake
We express our appreciation for the efforts of local police, emergency responders and other officials in supporting the community. In a statement to FOX19, Marriott said the team on-the-ground did not have the authorization to board additional passengers.
Daradat is reportedly in moderate condition.
Last month, an Israeli counter-terrorism police unit teamed up with the IDF to arrest a Palestinian terror cell in Hebron.
The sources claimed that an Israeli soldier opened fire on the boy while he was allegedly trying to carry out a stabbing attack.
- Hillary Clinton Says She Won't Run For Office Again
- Chelsea 6-0 Qarabag
- Dame Kiri Te Kanawa: I won't sing in public again
- BMW M8 GTE : la M8 de course avant celle de série
- Pet owners facing charges for abandoning animals in Hurricane Irma
- North Korea is trying to amass a bitcoin war chest
- Danielle Lloyd welcomes baby boy
- Raveena Tandon's unbelievable transformation will leave you shocked
- Fast Growing Stock in Focus: Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE:VZ)
- UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador Priyanka Chopra visits Syrian refugees camp in Jordan