Now, Twitter user @LlabTooFeR had tweeted on twitch regarding another Android One smartphone from a company which stands a lot closer to the Google, the Taiwanese electronics giant HTC. We hope, more manufacturers join the Android One initiative so that more people could have devices with proper regular updates and won't get stuck on a single version forever.
This new device is from HTC will be the HTC Ocean_Life according to two reliable leakers and it will run on stock Android. The latest report gives us information as well as first render of the new device that is joining the Android One platform. Another leakster, Evan Blass confirmed the report and added an image of the alleged phone and the name HTC U11 Life.
How to know if you were affected by the Equifax breach
Equifax is one of three nationwide credit-reporting companies that track and rate the financial history of USA consumers. When your credit is frozen you can continue to operate your financial life just as you typically would.
Now we have something that tells us about more devices in the Android One platform. This is similar to how Xiaomi released the Mi A1 in China with MIUI 9 and Android One in other countries with stock Android. The customisations to the phone will be left to a minimum with only Edge Sense, Zoe and the HTC camera app making its way to the device.
However, the HTC Ocean_ life was the codename for HTC U11 Life, launched on the state's side; with it being a carrier exclusive to T-Mobile. There's no word yet on whether the Android One version of the phone will make it to the USA, but it certainly is possible if T-Mobile is still involved. There is no surprise that the Google had chosen Xiaomi for a mid-range Android One and Xiaomi has chosen India for the initial release. Lenovo-owned Motorola is believed to be getting ready to launch an Android One edition of the recently launched Moto X4.
- Une augmentation d'un euro du paquet de cigarettes en 2018 — Tabac
- New Shanghai Shenhua boss Wu Jingui: Tevez won't play while overweight
- Liga MX dio minuto de silencio por damnificados del sismo
- Réforme du Code du travail: les mesures qui fâchent les Français
- Centre to act on petrol, diesel price hike: Minister
- Iran signs deal to fix Syria's power grid
- Cathay Pacific confirme ses 32 Airbus A321neo
- France: un banal contrôle conduit la police à saisir trois millions d'euros
- Marcelo cements future to Real by signing new deal
- Freak shaving injury causes Real Madrid's Asensio to miss Champions League game