Hundreds of fans clamoured for Clinton's autograph on Tuesday as she signed copies of her book "What Happened", a memoir about her failed attempt to win last year's United States presidential election.
Hillary Clinton on Tuesday warned that if President Donald Trump were "left to his own devices", he would take steps to emulate authoritarian leaders like Russian President Vladimir Putin.
"And there's no doubt in my mind that there are a tangle of financial relationships between Trump and his operation with Russian money".
"Because there's no doubt in my mind that Putin wanted me to lose and wanted Trump to win", she added.
Centene Corporation (NYSE:CNC) Shares Bought by Aviva PLC
Finally, ProShare Advisors LLC raised its position in shares of Centene Corporation by 27.1% during the 1st quarter. State Street Corp owned 4.07% of Centene Corporation worth $392,749,000 as of its most recent filing with the SEC.
Mrs Clinton said she was "amused and surprised" by talk earlier this year that she was considering running for NY mayor. She confessed she was "gobsmacked" by her loss to Trump in the candid interview that aired Sunday.
Clinton also said Sunday that she will not pursue the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination.
She made a connection between Mr. Obama and what she called her biggest gaffe of the campaign: telling voters in Ohio, "We're going to put a lot of coal miners and coal companies out of business". Special Counsel Robert Mueller is spearheading the federal investigation.
She, however, blamed others, including Senator Bernie Sanders of Vermont for tearing into her during the primary elections, and the mainstream media for superficial and sensationalist coverage, and - especially - into FBI Director, James Comey, for being involved in probes on her e-mails. The administration mentioned his handling of the email investigation in its justification but Trump also said he was thinking of Russian Federation at the time.
"Millions of white people, yeah", Clinton said. Clinton has largely stayed out of the public eye, but her memoir has thrust her back into the political spotlight. And when asked later, he goes, 'Well, it was too close to the election.' Now, help me make sense of that.
- Hansteen Holdings plc (HSTN) Price Target Raised to GBX 130
- Apple hikes iPad Pro prices by $50 following iPhone announcement event
- Balfour Beatty Sells Blackpool Airport To Council For GBP4.3 Million
- Is Trade the Solution to the North Korea Problem?
- Top Dems Say Flynn left Mideast Trip off Security Clearance
- College Park Will Allow Non-Citizens to Vote in Local Elections
- Florida power company says restoration 'will take weeks' after Irma
- North Korea 'ready and willing' to respond to sanctions imposed by US
- Halimah Yacob première présidente du pays — Singapour
- Dead At Nursing Home In Florida Following Hurricane Irma