Hillary Clinton might not look anything like Lena Headey's Cersei Lannister, but the politician seems to be very familiar with the Cersei and her time spent walking around the streets of King's Landing naked.
"Crowds at Trump rallies called for my imprisonment more times than I can count", she wrote. "They shouted, 'Guilty! Guilty!' like the religious zealots in Game of Thrones chanting 'Shame!" She often relied on Chardonnay and Tito's brand vodka to get through the months after she lost the 2016 presidential election to Donald Trump, and reportedly questioned her own sanity during that time.
In a new behind-the-scenes video looking back at the season, Varma reveals that life started imitating art on set during Ellaria's showdown with Cersei, thanks to some heavy duty wristwear.
Merck & Company, Inc. (MRK) Stake Raised by AE Wealth Management LLC
The company reported $1.01 earnings per share for the quarter, beating the Thomson Reuters' consensus estimate of $0.87 by $0.14. Walleye Trading Ltd Liability Corp stated it has 5,375 shares or 0% of all its holdings. (NYSE:MRK) or 1.27 million shares.
In her new book "What Happened", Hillary Clinton compared the vitriol she faced on the campaign trail to Cersei Lannister's walk of atonement in the hit TV series Game of Thrones. Cersei's one redeeming quality was her love for her children, but now that they're gone, so is that trait. "Shame!'" while she walks the streets.
What's even more interesting though is that Clinton doesn't realize that she's just compared herself to one of the villains in HBO's popular fantasy epic. Sure Cersei might be one of the contenders for the throne, but the ruthless woman's also one of the enemies o f the realm.
- Apple iPhone X malfunctions at launch
- Shas MK Yigal Guetta resigns amid gay wedding controversy
- Airtel dials up SK Telecom for newer tech
- Power restored to more than 500000 in Georgia since Irma
- Volkswagen et Mercedes-Benz misent pleinement sur l'électrique
- 'Leave Britney alone' guy celebrates 10 year anniversary
- State treasurer tells lawmakers - No More Borrowing
- Wind and rain from Hurricane Irma move into South Carolina
- Blue Jays activate Russell Martin from DL
- Chelsea star Cesc Fabregas reacts to Qarabag Champions League hammering