Arrhythmias, or abnormal heart rhythms, aren't always problematic.
In Apple's big product show today in Cupertino at the new Steve Jobs Theater, Apple COO Jeff Williams unveiled Watch OS 4, which is largely focused on health and fitness.
"Atrial fibrillation is a common rhythm disorder and knowing someone has it is medically useful because those people might need specific treatments", said Bob Wachter, chair of the Department of Medicine at the University of California San Francisco. The Apple Heart Study will go live in the App Store later this year. At this point, the Apple Watch is the number one watch in the world, Apple CEO Tim Cook said.
Did Trump Just Subtweet MSNBC Reporter Katy Tur?
"Before I know what's happening, his hands are on my shoulders and his lips are on my cheek", Tur wrote . My body freezes. 'F***, I hope the cameras didn't see that.
watchOS 4 sports several new watch faces, including a new Siri face that learns what data you want to see, improved activity tracking, new workouts, all day heart rate monitoring with alerts, music streaming, and more. "And yes it is a business opportunity".
In June, CNBC reported that Apple hired Sumbul Desai, a rising star on Stanford's digital health team who was working on projects related to Apple Watch. Apple also declined CNBC's request for comment and Stanford did not return CNBC's request for comment.
- Access to White House halted after objects thrown over fence
- With 7.4 million without power, utility workers get respect
- Bristol piano man quits playing after being punched in the head
- Boris Johnson welcomes new sanctions on North Korea
- N Korea warns of harsh response if new sanctions imposed
- Barcelona's Sagrada Familia evacuated in false alarm
- Ambassador says United Nations resolution is 'a challenge' for North Korea
- Emmanuel Macron va se rendre à Saint-Martin lundi
- 'Ragini MMS' Now to be Made as a Web Series
- IPhone X (iPhone 8) : téléchargez les fonds d'écran du nouveau flagship