Ubisoft has announced dates for Ghost War, the new player-versus-player mode for Ghost Recon: Wildlands. A separate Ghost War Open Beta client will be made available for download, with players only needing a free Ubisoft account (and Xbox Live/PlayStation Plus account for console owners) to log in.
The 4v4 team deathmatch mode will take place on large-scale maps with various day times and weather elements, building on the open, tactical experience from the shooter's core campaign.
Those looking for more information about Ghost War and the open beta can tune into the Ghost War Premiere on the Ubisoft Twitch channel September 19 at 12pm ET/ 5pm BST for a first look at the PvP. Each class has its own weapons, customization and combat perks as well as specific PvP-only mechanics such as suppressing fire. Meanwhile, five of the eight planned maps for this mode will be present in the beta.
Josh & Anna Duggar Welcome Fifth Child - What's His Name?
On Tuesday, it was confirmed that Anna Duggar has given birth to her fifth child with the scandalized 19 Kids and Counting star. We love hearing about the arrival of a healthy newborn to a healthy mom after an uncomplicated delivery.
The beta will feature six of the twelve classes, and you can familiarize yourself with the Ghost War PvP classes Sniper, Scout and Pointman through a class-specific trailer.
The beta, playable on all platforms, will be available for preload on September 19th not only for Wildlands owners, but also any players interested who don't have the base game. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands is now available for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
- Prisoners Fled From Jail When Hurricane Irma Hit the British Virgin Islands
- Ronda Rousey Discusses her Love of Wrestling
- Wall Street ends at record high, led by banks; Apple weighs
- SPOILER to make jump to firehouse spinoff
- AIADMK meet removes Sasikala as general secretary
- Toyota passes cess hike burden to consumers
- Cambodia opposition says determined to run in 2018 elections
- Multistate Campylobacter Outbreak Linked to Puppies Sold by Petland
- Russell Westbrook Signs Biggest Deal in Jordan History
- Illegal border crossing case against Saakashvili set for September 18