"It's clear that he's very important to this team and has the ability to score incredible goals and that would have served us well today", said Real midfielder Llorente after Saturday's surprise 1-1 draw against promoted Levante. Madrid have drawn their last two La Liga games, first against Valencia and then against Levante.
But Zidane will also know that tonight's game is a major opportunity for Bale, against lightweight opposition who should be beaten convincingly, to make some positive headlines and get everyone back on his side.
"It's going to be hard, but we have a great team with great players and I think we can respond to all challenges this year", Modric recently told CNN Sport during Real's preseason tour of the US. "We can't talk about Cristiano-dependence, I want everyone to be available all the time".
What does Cristiano bring?
"Cristiano doesn't just contribute goals, he's a leader, he always wants to win and he transmits that to everyone else". Zidane said that Madrid were now a No. 9 light after a summer in which they sold Alvaro Morata to Chelsea, and were heavily linked with Kylian Mbappe only for the Monaco striker to instead join Paris Saint-Germain. "When you look at the team we had at the time, we feel that we should have won something". And he is excited to play again as this is what he likes to do.
"You can have a big squad with all the resources, but when the moment of truth arrives you need to not have injuries, for your players to be in optimum form and have luck".
10000 evacuated from Moscow public spaces over bomb threats
The anonymous calls came from Internet dialing systems and could not easily be traced, official news agencies reported. As per reports, evacuation of people were carried out at 20 sites in the city.
"I believe a lot in Mayoral".
He came under fire from supporters and speculation was rife about him being unhappy and wanting a return to the Premier League.
The Galacticos have made light work of Champions League records in the past, having won the title 12 times while they have already become the first team to successfully defend the crown in the modern era [AC Milan achieved the feat in 1990].
Gareth Bale will welcome Ronaldo's return and the prospect of the spotlight swinging back away from him. But we are used to that.
"Here at Real Madrid there is always pressure but we are used to it". It is good for him to be able to play, as he has been a few games without playing.
- Marcelo cements future to Real by signing new deal
- Alabama, Georgia and South Carolina Colleges Close for Irma
- Serena Williams présente sa fille sur les réseaux sociaux
- Juncker outlines his ambitions for post-Brexit Europe
- Déménagement, cours de comptabilité... Que devient Marion Maréchal-Le Pen?
- Amazon Might Eventually Have Something in Common With the Boston Red Sox
- France: un banal contrôle conduit la police à saisir trois millions d'euros
- Trop gros, Carlos Tevez ne joue plus malgré son salaire historique — Chine
- OECD: More spending needed on third-level education
- Bell Pottinger officially collapses into administration