However, Arsene Wenger backed Alexis Sanchez by saying that he (Sanchez) will win over his critics quickly. With some of the games that we've played at the start of the season it's not gone too well, but I'm pleased to be on the scoresheet and long may it continue.
"I think he [Welbeck] gets stronger and stronger. If he can add the finishing, he's a team player as well, he is loved by his partners, so that's a lot of positives".
"People are not convinced that he's a great finisher, but these types of goals will help him to get more relaxed in front of goal", Wenger told a news conference.
Wenger was also delighted to see the versatile forward among the goals, with even more expected from Welbeck if he is able to steer clear of the treatment table and get important minutes under his belt.
Florida governor: 76K people without power
Klotzbach says Irma's energy metric tops all of the first eight named storms, including Harvey, of the 2017 season - combined. The hashtag "Recover813" is being utilized on social media to help officials see the scale of damage caused by the storm.
Lacazette certainly should have started at Anfield and once again emphasised what he brings to the table within 27 minutes of the match at Emirates Stadium.
A fortnight ago, Arsenal lost heavily to Liverpool, who then confirmed the signature of a senior Arsenal player, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, during an end-of-transfer-window that seemed a little messy for Wenger. You can't afford for it to happen in the Premier League. The second was the kind of clinical finish you'd expect from a top-class striker, and herein lies the issue with Welbeck.
The Gunners haven't suffered three successive Premier League defeats since January 2012 and never looked like slipping up versus a side who managed just one shot on target throughout the entire 90 minutes.
Arsenal nearly got a third when a back pass to the Bournemouth keeper proved risky after Welbeck closed down the keepers' clearance in front of goal and the keeper saved Lacazette's follow up to save his side's blushes.
- UN Security Council Approves New Sanctions Against North Korea
- Amid Hellboy Reboot Controversy, Lost Actor Could Replace Ed Skrein
- Jean-Paul Bret, maire de Villeurbanne, révèle être atteint d'un cancer
- Aston Villa legend backs Steve Bruce despite struggles
- L'expertise conclut à une altération du discernement du suspect — Affaire Sarah Halimi
- Cuba counts the cost of deadly Hurricane Irma
- Movie about marathon bombing survivor premiering at hospital
- Denbury Resources Inc. (DNR) has its outstanding shares of 425.23 Million
- Lionel Messi doubles up as Juventus are swept aside
- Debuchy attaque les dirigeants de Nice