However, Arsene Wenger backed Alexis Sanchez by saying that he (Sanchez) will win over his critics quickly. With some of the games that we've played at the start of the season it's not gone too well, but I'm pleased to be on the scoresheet and long may it continue.
"I think he [Welbeck] gets stronger and stronger. If he can add the finishing, he's a team player as well, he is loved by his partners, so that's a lot of positives".
"People are not convinced that he's a great finisher, but these types of goals will help him to get more relaxed in front of goal", Wenger told a news conference.
Wenger was also delighted to see the versatile forward among the goals, with even more expected from Welbeck if he is able to steer clear of the treatment table and get important minutes under his belt.
Chat: Who is your favourite Roald Dahl character?
The LEGO® build of Sophie will take 36,517 bricks and 170 hours to construct. A grand total of 102,937 bricks were used across the six brick builds.
Lacazette certainly should have started at Anfield and once again emphasised what he brings to the table within 27 minutes of the match at Emirates Stadium.
A fortnight ago, Arsenal lost heavily to Liverpool, who then confirmed the signature of a senior Arsenal player, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, during an end-of-transfer-window that seemed a little messy for Wenger. You can't afford for it to happen in the Premier League. The second was the kind of clinical finish you'd expect from a top-class striker, and herein lies the issue with Welbeck.
The Gunners haven't suffered three successive Premier League defeats since January 2012 and never looked like slipping up versus a side who managed just one shot on target throughout the entire 90 minutes.
Arsenal nearly got a third when a back pass to the Bournemouth keeper proved risky after Welbeck closed down the keepers' clearance in front of goal and the keeper saved Lacazette's follow up to save his side's blushes.
- McLaren-Renault, l'accord serait fait !
- Border agents south of Tucson find 3 Mexican nationals under van's floorboard
- China to Gas, Diesel Cars: You're Not Welcome Here
- UN Security Council Approves New Sanctions Against North Korea
- Denbury Resources Inc. (DNR) has its outstanding shares of 425.23 Million
- LaVar Ball plans to design his own Big Baller Brand $1500 shoe
- Debuchy attaque les dirigeants de Nice
- Kenya's repeat election: Good for democracy or bad?
- Olive Garden Has A New 'Pasta Passport' And Yes, It Involves Travel
- 'Vikings' Renewed For Sixth Season By History