It was a great day for Chelsea's latest addition, Davide Zappacosta who scored a screamer of a goal and Michy Batshuayi scored twice as Chelsea equalled their biggest Champions League win with a thrashing of competition debutants Qarabag.
"We have to improve these players to create a good competition between them - a positive competition", Conte said.
"I have won the Premier League and the title in France".
Thibaut Courtois was a virtual spectator, aside from having to field a Dino Ndlovu shot from distance early in the second half, and Chelsea racked up the goals as the Azerbaijan champions chased shadows. My message tonight was this: I trust all my players, not with only words, but with facts.
Jean-Claude Juncker warns Britain over Brexit - 'You will regret it'
Twelve months later, that cloud is still there, and the European Union continues to be beset by a variety of problems. Europe, he insisted, "is not a fortress and must never become one".
Chelsea failed to qualify for the Champions League in the last campaign and as they prepare to return to Europe's elite competition this season, the Belgium worldwide is hopeful that his team can seal the trophy.
And Conte was quick to explain why he gave the likes of Christensen a start.
'For sure he knew my style of football, that's why I started with him.
Chelsea have been solid in the Premier League too. "We must give him the possibility to recover very well, to be totally fit". I accept we must play better but I'm still satisfied with the performance given the quality of the opponent.
- Philadelphia Eagles vs Kansas City Chiefs odds
- Le Drian évoque une reprise du dialogue entre gouvernement et opposition — Venezuela
- Fortnite is Getting a Battle Royale Mode
- Coutinho could return against Sevilla, Klopp confirms
- Sur son site, EasyJet vend d'autres compagnies
- Stan Lee's Original Title for X-Men Was 'The Mutants'
- Cassini spacecraft's incredible photos of Saturn, rings & moons
- Les routiers seront en grève à partir du 25 septembre
- United Kingdom lawmakers back government's proposed timetable for debate of European Union withdrawal bill
- LaVar Ball plans to design his own Big Baller Brand $1500 shoe