U.S. Customs and Border Protection released this photo of a Mexican national attempting to be smuggled into the U.S.by hiding under a van's floorboard on September 8, 2017, in Arizona.U.S. Customs and Border Protection released this photo of Mexican nationals attempting to be smuggled into the U.S.by hiding in a vehicle's trunk on September 19, 2017, in Arizona.
The agents referred a 2008 Dodge Caravan for a secondary inspection after an agency dog alerted to the vehicle, according to a news release from Customs and Border Protection.
U.S. Border Patrol agents rescued an 18-year-old woman from her alleged kidnapper Friday morning. Agents discovered three adult males, Mexican nationals hidden under the van's floorboard.
North Dakota soybean production up, corn down
The agency has the corn crop at 14.2 billion bushels, up 32 million from the August report but down six percent from last season. Soybeans dropping leaves was 26 percent, behind 42 percent previous year and the average of 44 percent.
A second smuggling attempt was stopped on Sunday, Sept. 10 after BP agents pulled a 2005 Nissan Maxima for secondary inspection.
A Mexican national was arrested after bundles of heroin and methamphetamine were found taped to his body, Border Patrol officials said. After opening the vehicle's trunk, agents discovered two adult Mexican nationals inside.
- Almost 540000 ordered to flee Georgia coast ahead of Irma
- Kulbhushan Jadhav case: ICJ to resume hearing today
- Sanctions on Kim Jong-un regime just a small step, claims US
- European Union promises legal action against Poland judicial reform
- Oil market moving back into balance: IEA
- Macron, Johnson visit hurricane-hit Caribbean
- Irma : un dispensaire de campagne en route pour l'Île Saint Martin
- Feyenoord fired up for City challenge
- UN Security Council slaps fresh sanctions on defiant North Korea
- The morning after: Three thoughts from Vikings WR Stefon Diggs