U.S. Customs and Border Protection released this photo of a Mexican national attempting to be smuggled into the U.S.by hiding under a van's floorboard on September 8, 2017, in Arizona.U.S. Customs and Border Protection released this photo of Mexican nationals attempting to be smuggled into the U.S.by hiding in a vehicle's trunk on September 19, 2017, in Arizona.
The agents referred a 2008 Dodge Caravan for a secondary inspection after an agency dog alerted to the vehicle, according to a news release from Customs and Border Protection.
U.S. Border Patrol agents rescued an 18-year-old woman from her alleged kidnapper Friday morning. Agents discovered three adult males, Mexican nationals hidden under the van's floorboard.
Canal Seine-Nord : les collectivités locales veulent reprendre la main
Cet article Canal Seine Nord: la région et les départements veulent prendre la main est apparu en premier sur Le Bonhomme Picard .
A second smuggling attempt was stopped on Sunday, Sept. 10 after BP agents pulled a 2005 Nissan Maxima for secondary inspection.
A Mexican national was arrested after bundles of heroin and methamphetamine were found taped to his body, Border Patrol officials said. After opening the vehicle's trunk, agents discovered two adult Mexican nationals inside.
- North Dakota soybean production up, corn down
- Sanctions on Kim Jong-un regime just a small step, claims US
- Irma : un dispensaire de campagne en route pour l'Île Saint Martin
- Almost 540000 ordered to flee Georgia coast ahead of Irma
- Oil market moving back into balance: IEA
- Cuba counts the cost of deadly Hurricane Irma
- L'ouragan Irma atteint Cuba
- Now you will able to delete sent messages from your friend's WhatsApp
- 250 prisonniers potentiellement armés se sont évadés d'une prison de Saint-Martin
- Mohsin Hamid makes it to shortlist of Man Booker Prize