OPPO, the leading global technology brand, has announced plans to launch its new speedy and sophisticated camera phone OPPO A71 in Kenya coming mid of this month. The Oppo A71 comes in Gold and Black colours.
The Oppo A71 runs on Android 7.1 Nougat with Color OS 3.1 skinned on top. The phone has a metal unibody design alongside a 5.2 inch display.
50MP High resolution ultra HD- pictures, 3 GB RAM, metal texture are just but a few mind-blowing specs of the highly anticipated OPPO A71. It is fueled by a MediaTek MT6750T octa-core 1.5GHz processor and Mali-T860 MP2 GPU.
Oppo's new offering A71 bears 16GB of inbuilt storage that is expandable via microSD card (up to 256GB).
Do they lack Champions League experience?
Now we're just back in it and back to the best cup competition in the world. It's more comparable to the style of the Portuguese league.
Optics wise, the Oppo A71 comes with a 13MP rear camera with PDAF (Phase Detection Autofocus), LED flash, a 1/3.06-inch sensor for decent low-light shots.
Powered by a 3,000mAh battery, the A71 comes with connectivity options such as 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Global Positioning System and microUSB 2.0 port. Unlike other Oppo smartphones, the A71 comes with a much smaller 5MP selfie camera, and the camera app includes various camera filters and features. The dual camera is also capable of producing the bokeh effect. The device packs-in a 3000 mAh battery and supports fast charging tech that does what it says. "The A71 brings consumers premium photography and advanced features at an affordable price point." said Sky Li, Oppo President and Managing Director of International Mobile Business.
- DowDuPont Tweaks Breakup Plan; Stock Set To Break Out To Buy
- Mel B Under Criminal Investigation For Witness Tampering
- Georgia Tech Game Canceled Due to Hurricane Irma Recovery Efforts
- Un voleur poignardé par des passants — Paris
- Après Instant Articles, Facebook teste Instant Video
- 'I'm An Idiot': Pewdiepie Apologizes For Saying N-Word On Stream
- James Franco's THE DISASTER ARTIST Gets a New Trailer
- Sam Warburton ruled out for four months with neck injury
- "It" pulls in $117 million, sets box office records
- BlackBerry Priv will not get Android Nougat upgrade