Following the marriage breakdown, Mel alleged that Stephen had abused her throughout their relationship and cheated on her while he, in turn, claimed she had a drug and alcohol problem. Gilles' husband, Michael Bleau, admitted in his deposition that he bought his wife's engagement ring from eBay for $30, and the two never posted engagement pictures, according to the court documents. While Mel B is denying Siya's allegations, the divorce war seems to only be getting more hard for both sides.
The 42-year-old singer is now embroiled in a bitter divorce battle with her estranged husband Stephen Belafonte after it was claimed he had been physically abusive to her during their 10-year marriage and enjoyed an affair with their nanny Lorraine Giles.
The America's Got Talent judge is now being investigated for felony witness intimidation after a rapper who was set to testify against her accused the singer of sending her threatening text messages last Saturday night.
Gareth Bale speaks out on his one Tottenham Hotspur regret
For a player who can be quite frugal with his words, Gareth Bale is very concise when answeing questions. I think it helped me settle in a lot quicker.
In addition to contradicting Mel B's abuse claims, Siya is also reportedly prepared to testify that the mother of three frequently used illegal drugs.
Siya claims to have been close friends with Mel and Stephen, although sources told the website that Mel had only met Siya on several occasions.
The legal drama is nonstop for Mel B.
- Plane crashes into tree after takeoff
- Holly Willoughby reveals her weight loss secret on Lorraine
- Un voleur poignardé par des passants — Paris
- The future path of Hurricane Jose remains uncertain
- Do they lack Champions League experience?
- "It" pulls in $117 million, sets box office records
- Could Apple Inc. (JRS) Increase Even More? The Stock Formed Multiple Top
- Secretary Kobach To Helm Second Meeting Of Election Panel
- PM calls Trump to try to save United Kingdom aviation jobs
- Après Instant Articles, Facebook teste Instant Video