The same article states that Liverpool are admirers of the Germany global having already agreed a £48m deal to sign Werner's RB Leipzig team-mate Naby Keita next summer.
Sorry Liverpool, but we can not see you winning this battle and teaming Werner with Naby Keita once again.
Trump receives 'comprehensive update' on Hurricane Irma
Officials and forecasters reiterated Saturday that large storm surges along Florida's west coast could cause major flooding. Residents should make basic preparations to go without power or water for 72 hours, local city and county governments say.
Diario AS cites a report in free-to-air Spanish TV station La Sexta which states Madrid have sent scouts to Leipzig regularly and also tracked the striker during Germany's 6-0 victory over Norway last week.
Naby Keïta has already been signed, sealed, and delivered after the club took the unusual step of securing his services in 2018 on a deferred deal that saw Leipzig given a bonus on his release clause that kicks in next summer in order to allow Liverpool to discuss terms with the player a year early.
The German has scored four goals for RB Leipzig already this season, after starting his global career with six goals from eight games.
- Hurricane Irma's trail of destruction in Cuba leaves 10 dead
- USA military strike would be 'a very sad day for North Korea'
- There are 3 tropical systems in the Atlantic right now
- PyeongChang 2018 promo posters unveiled
- Le gaucher que Zidane compara à Messi
- Residents Urged To Monitor Hurricane Jose
- Katia downgraded to tropical storm as it moves into Mexico
- Leicester City to double winger Demarai Gray's wages
- Les réservations ouvrent ce mardi — Tous au restaurant
- 'I'm willing': Russell Brand on making amends with ex, Katy Perry