Facebook also announced on Tuesday that it will now allow for stories to be sent through Instagram DMs.
Instagram Stories has been growing at a rapid clip in the little over a year that it's been around for, with over 250 million daily active users and more than 50% of businesses on Instagram creating stories in the past month, according to the company.
It Could Take Days Before Florida's Thirst for Fuel Is Sated
Note: Even when the ports reopen, challenges remain due to power outages at gas stations, flooded areas and closed streets. Monday, however, dozens of tanker trucks were loaded with fuel that was stored at the port, and the process is continuing.
That means that Facebook advertisers will have access to the stickers, filters, and drawing tools that make for less polished ads that better blend in with user posts. "Being able to leverage what we see working well organically on Instagram Stories to effectively and more efficiently reach customers is a powerful tool to drive impact with social". "The lower the barrier to creating relevant and feed-optimized Instagram content, the more advertisers will be attracted to using their advertising tools". Placement Optimisation lets stories be added to any Facebook, Instagram, In-Stream, or Audience Network campaigns with the aim of maximising efficiencies across all placements. Now, Instagram is taking it a step further and will now allow you to share other people's Stories through Direct messages.
Stories have quickly grown to be a central part of the Instagram experience. Simply tap a direct icon at the bottom right, choose who you want to send the Story to, and hit send.
- Irma Is Now a Tropical Storm
- Monster FATBERG weighing same as 11 double-decker buses found clogging sewer
- VIDÉO. Coupe Davis : Une équipe de France en reconstruction
- Residents Urged To Monitor Hurricane Jose
- BMW i Vision Dynamics
- Liverpool target now on Real Madrid radar
- Gareth Bale: I rejected United move to win trophies at Real Madrid
- En plein ouragan Irma, une femme accouche seule chez elle — Miami
- Six professeurs visés par une plainte — Gaillac
- William ne voulait pas d'un troisième enfant