As announced via the PlayStation Blog and EA's website, the demo for EA Sports' FIFA 18 will be released today on PC, PS4, and Xbox One, allowing players to partake in Kick Off mode, as well as experience a preview of The Journey: Hunter Returns before the main launch on September 29. EA has revealed what to expect with the demo, including twelve clubs to choose from and four stadiums including new high resolution crowds, regional atmospheres, player banners, on-pitch graphics, and more. Players will be able to play the friendly Kick Off mode with 12 different teams.
Anyway, back to the Federation Internationale de Football Association 18 demo: players can lead one of the above onto the hallowed turfs of Real Madrid's Santiago Bernabéu, Boca Juniors' La Bombonera, LA Galaxy's StubHub Center, and Al-Hilal Saudi's King Fahd Stadium.
Michael Owen predicts Tottenham Hotspur v Borussia Dortmund
Borussia Dortmund's flawless start to the season was interrupted this weekend by a frustrating goalless stalemate at Freiburg. At the weekend, the Belgium worldwide made a cameo 20-minute appearance in Spurs' 3-0 victory over Everton at Goodison Park.
On top of all of this, there's also new broadcast overlays for both La Liga and MLS, as well as "region-specific sights and sounds that make football's biggest stadiums come to life".
Past year saw the debut of the popular story-driven Journey Mode in which you oversaw Alex Hunter's progression into becoming a professional football.
- Trial starts for two USA teenagers in 'Slender Man' case
- Katia downgraded to tropical storm as it moves into Mexico
- Une "manifestation téléphonique" contre la politique de mobilité d'Anne Hidalgo
- PyeongChang 2018 promo posters unveiled
- There are 3 tropical systems in the Atlantic right now
- Alamos Gold Inc. (AGI) Upgraded to Hold by ValuEngine
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- AA and Hastings confirm summer talks over insurance tie-up have ended
- Teva appoints Lundbeck's Kare Schultz as CEO
- Photos : voici la Mercedes-AMG Project One