You could attribute the growth of Warner Bros. Though he did star in all three games, Warner Bros. Not so, according to the voice of Batman Kevin Conroy.
It's not clear if Conroy was specifically referring to the Rocksteady-made, mainline Arkham series, or to the Arkham franchise as a whole.
Rocksteady's Arkham series came to a close with Arkham Knight, the final game in its Batman trilogy.
President Trump may give up on the Republicans
The collapse of GOP efforts to scrap Obamacare shows the party's divided: It's divided on tax reform, it's divided on everything. Additionally, Republicans in Congress must agree to a budget to complete tax reform through the process of budget reconciliation.
A crowd member poised the question to Conroy during a panel, asking if Warner Bros. was hard at work on the next game in the Arkham series or if there were going to be plans to expand the ones now out there.
However, if Kevin Conroy, famed voice actor of Batman (and not just in the games, but across the animated series, movies, and more) is to be believed, there will be no new Batman: Arkham game. Conroy said that, 'there's no plan to do another one. Isn't that wonderful? It's... they made literally billions of dollars on those games.
That theory was not far from reality since the same happened with Batman: Arkham Origins in the past. Rocksteady has been adamant that they're done with the series (Minus the presumably massive bag of cash that they were offered for Batman: Arkham VR), while Batman: Arkham Origins failed to set up a prequel-series of its own. Montreal only got one chance to create a caped crusader adventure.
- Le PSG l'emporte face au Celtic Glasgow — Youth League
- United Kingdom takes step closer to Brexit law change
- Big-ticket 'iPhone X' expected to star at Apple event
- The best place to be a woman in the United Kingdom is…
- Canadian judge who wore 'Make America Great Again' hat to be suspended
- Irma, Now a Tropical Storm, Slated to Hit Georgia, Alabama on Monday
- Josh Childress Signs Camp Deal With Nuggets
- La nouvelle Apple TV compatible 4k et HDR annoncée
- Alibaba billionaire founder Jack Ma pulls off the COOLEST Michael Jackson moves
- Un modèle de luxe attendu pour le dixième anniversaire de l'iPhone — Apple