You could attribute the growth of Warner Bros. Though he did star in all three games, Warner Bros. Not so, according to the voice of Batman Kevin Conroy.
It's not clear if Conroy was specifically referring to the Rocksteady-made, mainline Arkham series, or to the Arkham franchise as a whole.
Rocksteady's Arkham series came to a close with Arkham Knight, the final game in its Batman trilogy.
Quand le Républicain Ted Cruz like un tweet pornographique
Son compte a en effet liké un post à caractère pornographique publié par le compte explicite "Sexuall Posts" (sic). Membre du Parti Républicain, Ted Cruz représente le Texas au Sénat américain depuis 2013.
A crowd member poised the question to Conroy during a panel, asking if Warner Bros. was hard at work on the next game in the Arkham series or if there were going to be plans to expand the ones now out there.
However, if Kevin Conroy, famed voice actor of Batman (and not just in the games, but across the animated series, movies, and more) is to be believed, there will be no new Batman: Arkham game. Conroy said that, 'there's no plan to do another one. Isn't that wonderful? It's... they made literally billions of dollars on those games.
That theory was not far from reality since the same happened with Batman: Arkham Origins in the past. Rocksteady has been adamant that they're done with the series (Minus the presumably massive bag of cash that they were offered for Batman: Arkham VR), while Batman: Arkham Origins failed to set up a prequel-series of its own. Montreal only got one chance to create a caped crusader adventure.
- Irma, Now a Tropical Storm, Slated to Hit Georgia, Alabama on Monday
- " "Le choléra atteint des " proportions inquiétantes " en RDC selon l'OMS
- Big-ticket 'iPhone X' expected to star at Apple event
- Francfort 2017 : Honda Urban EV Concept
- Parliament resolve to push Myanmar to take back Rohingya refugees
- La nouvelle Apple TV compatible 4k et HDR annoncée
- Ava DuVernay's '13th' Receives Accolades At Creative Arts Emmy Showcase
- United Kingdom takes step closer to Brexit law change
- 12 attentats déjoués depuis janvier, notamment contre des boîtes gays à Paris
- Un modèle de luxe attendu pour le dixième anniversaire de l'iPhone — Apple