Christian Bale has gone through some shocking body transformations during his career, including losing 65 pounds and eating only an apple and a can of tuna a day for "The Machinist", and then bulking up to play the Batman in Christopher Nolan's trilogy.
The actor looks nearly unrecognisable at the moment, as he gains weight to plays Vice President Dick Cheney in an upcoming biopic.
In an interview to Variety at the ongoing Toronto worldwide film festival, Bale opened up about his next transformation as the lead of the upcoming Dick Cheney biopic.
New iPhone to be officially named iPhone X
For the first time , those looking to upgrade will be able to trade in their phone by mail, but only in the U.S. , for now. On the bright side though, Apple made a decision to compensate for that by developing a new Face ID recognition software .
To be directed by Adam McKay (The Big Short), the film is set to begin filming next month.
In order to develop the proper body type and gain weight, Bale told variety.com: "I've just been eating a lot of pies". The American Hustle actor will soon have his head shaved to make his look more apt in the forthcoming movie.
Bale was not an obvious casting choice for Cheney in terms of appearance, nor was Steve Carell as Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld.
- Residents Urged To Monitor Hurricane Jose
- Qualcomm enabled some many Android firsts and exclusives, claims chipmaker
- Katia downgraded to tropical storm as it moves into Mexico
- General Electric Corp. (GE) Shareholder Tocqueville Asset Management LP Raised Position
- Teva appoints Lundbeck's Kare Schultz as CEO
- Le gaucher que Zidane compara à Messi
- Trump receives 'comprehensive update' on Hurricane Irma
- Texas A&M Weather Expert weighs in on active hurricane season
- Continuous Sitting for Most of the Day May Increase Mortality Risk
- Trial starts for two USA teenagers in 'Slender Man' case