Alibaba is famous for making and breaking its sales records.
On Friday, China's e-commerce giant Alibaba celebrated its 18th anniversary at a massive party in Hangzhou.
At his company's 18 birthday celebrations on September 8, Ma, who is Asia's richest man with an estimated net worth of $37.6 billion, took to the stage on a motorbike while wearing an outfit resembling the one worn by Jackson during his unsafe world tour.
Le PSG l'emporte face au Celtic Glasgow — Youth League
Le Celtic a repris l'avantage au retour des vestiaires par Aitchison et aurait pu s'envoler. La Youth League commence très bien pour les jeunes joueurs du Paris Saint-Germain.
Donning a black and gold jacket and a mask on his face, the e-commerce mogul made a dashing entrance on stage in a motorbike.
Ma has a reason to celebrate his company's 18th birthday in style, notes a Quartz report. He then removed his disguise, which was greeted with roars of approval from the crowd, and was joined onstage by what are assumed to be other Alibaba execs for a quick dance to excerpts from unsafe and Black & White.
Midway through the performance, he was joined by several other "performers" on stage dressed in costumes similar to the Alibaba boss. The company also reported profits that almost doubled the same quarter a year ago.
- La nouvelle Apple TV compatible 4k et HDR annoncée
- Big-ticket 'iPhone X' expected to star at Apple event
- Trump administration appeals to Supreme Court on refugee ban
- North Korea slapped with new UN sanctions
- U.S. softens stance ahead of N. Korea resolution
- Cops: Woman shoots homeless man for asking her to move her Porsche
- Bella Hadid Saves Sister Gigi from a Serious Runway Mishap
- 5 things the new Apple TV needs to have besides 4K
- BCA Submits Investigation of Damond Shooting to Hennepin County Attorney's Office
- Togo: session parlementaire suspendue