Destiny 2 launched on September 6th and is an action role-playing, online-only multiplayer first-person shooter video game developed by Bungie and published by Activision, which is also available to play on Windows PC systems and the PlayStation 4.
Due to the massive influx of users, the servers of "Destiny 2" has experienced some issues, which prompted developer Bungie to introduce server queues wherein players from particular regions are given a wait time before being able to log in. "We'll see you in the wild", Bungie Tweeted. What's more, it will be hard to tell if the same fervor shown by Xbox One and PlayStation 4 players is present on PC. The hype building up to the shared-world FPS's launch has been enormous, and now that the game is available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, developer Bungie shared a small detail on exactly how many people are playing this weekend. The game welcomes new players to the universe, as well as those who have been devoted to the universe since the beginning, with an array of modes and activities to explore.
Tanzania says to nationalise diamond consignment seized from Petra Diamonds
A woman passes an election billboard for eventual victor and now Tanzania's president, John Magufuli. Petra said it conducted all operations related to the Williamson mine in a "transparent manner".
We knew that Destiny 2's opening weekend was going to be huge, and now we know just how huge!
In the story of Destiny 2, the last safe city on Earth has fallen and lays in ruins, occupied by a powerful new army. The game was officially announced back in March of this year. However, first week sales for the current gen platforms were in fact higher for Destiny 1.
- Vladimir Putin warns of 'global catastrophe' amid North Korea 'military hysteria'
- PM Modi Offered Cabinet Berth to NCP's Supriya Sule: Shiv Sena
- Here's Who China's Bitcoin Exchange Ban Reportedly Won't Affect
- Afrobasket masculin 2017: Les lions battent largement le Mozambique( 80-49)
- Daimler AG (DDAIF) Upgraded to "Buy" by Goldman Sachs Group, Inc
- GPA : une quinquagénaire va porter l'enfant de sa fille
- Mission accomplie, Abdoulaye Wade quitte l'Assemblée — Sénégal
- Sharon Osbourne stands by her comments about Kim Kardashian's nude selfies
- Strictly judge Craig Revel Horwood backs call for same-sex pairs
- Swami Vivekananda - The truly enlightened global Indian