The stock of Daimler AG (ETR:DAI) earned "Buy" rating by Goldman Sachs on Tuesday, December 8. The firm has "Buy" rating by Berenberg given on Thursday, October 8. J P Morgan Chase & Co set a €85.00 ($101.19) target price on shares of Daimler AG and gave the stock a "buy" rating in a research report on Friday, August 25th. Commerzbank AG set a €95.00 ($100.00) price target on Daimler AG and gave the company a buy rating in a research note on Friday, October 21st. Morgan Stanley set a €68.00 ($80.95) target price on Daimler AG and gave the stock a neutral rating in a report on Wednesday, June 14th. (The) in a research report issued to clients and investors on Monday. Two research analysts have rated the stock with a sell rating, thirteen have issued a hold rating and nine have issued a buy rating to the company's stock.
Shares of Daimler AG (DDAIF) opened at 77.929 on Wednesday. The company has a consensus rating of "Hold" and an average price target of €72.50 ($86.31).
About 2.10M shares traded. The company has market cap of 71.52 billion Euro. The stock has a 50-day moving average of €67.97 and a 200 day moving average of €63.00. Daimler AG has a 12-month low of €59.01 and a 12-month high of €73.20.
The Smart line-up will be converted completely to electric-only models in the next few years
TRADEMARK VIOLATION NOTICE: This piece of content was published by Dispatch Tribunal and is the property of of Dispatch Tribunal.
Daimler has set itself a new target of saving 4 billion euros ($4.8 billion) by 2024-2025 as electric cars may only deliver half the margin contribution compared to equivalent vehicles with combustion engines, it said on Monday. The Company is engaged in the development, production and distribution of cars, trucks and vans in Germany, and the management of the Daimler Group.
Daimler's Chief Executive Dieter Zetsche on Monday said Mercedes-Benz will offer electric versions of all its models by 2022, converting its Smart city auto brand to become fully electric.
Kangana Ranaut's sister Rangoli calls KRK 'crow', 'dog' in Twitter spat
When I knew she was dating my husband how can I say she's like my daughter? "What nonsense is she talking about?", Wahab said. Now, in an interview to a leading website, Zarina has rubbished the news and has raised some questions of her own.
- Nintendo Switch : rien de prévu autour de la réalité virtuelle
- Chine : les voitures à carburants fossiles bientôt interdites ?
- North Korea warns US over sanctions push ahead of UN vote
- Missing workers found dead in Harvey aftermath
- PM Modi Offered Cabinet Berth to NCP's Supriya Sule: Shiv Sena
- Paul Pogba sends challenge to Man United team-mates ahead of Basel clash
- Il accueille un livreur de pizzas avec un fusil à pompe — Pau
- Mobilisation du 12 septembre: les trafics des RER A et B perturbés
- Sharon Osbourne stands by her comments about Kim Kardashian's nude selfies
- Mission accomplie, Abdoulaye Wade quitte l'Assemblée — Sénégal