The game is also 50% off right now. As it so happens, the company has decided that Xbox One users will be able to return to the game at no cost on the platform for the first ever free weekend for the game. This is the first-ever free play weekend for the remastered game since its release on the Xbox One a year ago.
Military hysteria over N Korea could lead to catastrophe: Putin
The tremor felt was 9.8 times more powerful than the one from the fifth test, the country's state weather agency said. Putin said that additional sanctions would be "useless" and could lead to a "planetary catastrophe".
All progress earned during the free play weekend will be saved over into the full game upon purchase. Of course, even if one hasn't played the title since it launched in 2011, the improved graphics and fantastic gameplay alone in Skyrim: Special Edition should provide enough motivation to at least boot it up once during the Xbox One's Free Play Days.
The Skyrim Special Edition free weekend is apparently only available on the Xbox One console, so if you're an Xbox One owner and haven't picked up the Special Edition yet, now is your best time to do so.
- Samsung Announces Mobile Security Rewards Program
- Time to curb the costs of medical mistakes
- Bethesda could have a mystery title coming before the end of 2017
- General Electric Company (NYSE:GE) announces a quarterly dividend of $0.24
- Gene Michael, Cubs manager in 1986 and 1987, dies at 79
- Will Smith shares selfie of Aladdin cast
- Republican leaders shocked over Trump-Democrats agreement
- Schools prepare for possible Hurricane Irma impact
- Macron outlines plan for Europe revival from Athens
- Indianapolis On North American Short List To Host World Cup Games