Much of eastern Colorado is under an air quality health advisory because of smoke pouring into the area from fires in the northwestern USA and Canada.
The thick smoke from local and out-of-state wildfires will continue to obscure the Front Range and foul Colorado's air quality until at least Thursday, health officials said. The advisory said the smoke should begin to clear up later today, but advised those with health issues to take precautions.
The Big Red wildfire, in northeast Routt County, has burned nearly 600 acres, according to the department, and smoke has been moving east or north of the fire. According to the National Weather Service, visibility in the Greeley area was at four miles Monday afternoon.
Mitroglou annoncé à l'OM
D'après RMC Sport , le club marseillais serait tombé d'accord avec Benfica pour une transaction à hauteur de 14 millions d'euros. Lors de la présentation de Konstantinos Mitroglou , Jacques-Henri Eyraud est revenu sur le mercato marseillais.
The wind-driven fires, combined with high temperatures and dry conditions, disrupted holiday travel and hampered firefighters across the West during a Labor Day weekend that capped a devastating summer in which an area larger than Rhode Island has burned.
As of 8 a.m., Garfield County was still under a "moderate" air quality health advisory.
- Shannon Sharpe Slams Jason Whitlock Over Colin Kaepernick Skit
- Kansas transfers 100 inmates out of Norton prison following disturbance
- La Hongrie et la Slovaquie intransigeantes — Quotas migratoires
- Alabama, Auburn open season with big victories
- Uzbekistan to liberalize currency regulations, remove restrictions on buying foreign currency
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Hicks to perform during Rogers Hometown Hockey
- Ivanka Trump Pitches Conservative Leaders on Doubling Child Tax Credit
- Beyoncé Celebrates Birthday With Geode Cake
- Mayor threatens to sue if Trump deports young Caribbean 'Dreamers'