Addressing reporters after appearing before the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP), Gulalai said: "Imran Niazi does not have the right to expel anyone from the party", as she urged people not to attend PTI's political gathering scheduled in NA-120, Lahore on Friday.
The PTI had filed a reference against the MNA with National Assembly Speaker Ayaz Sadiq to de-seat her for violating party discipline and the speaker sent the reference to the ECP on September 1.
In a series of tweets, Kaptaan said, "Remarkable achievement of PTI - first time in govt".
Earlier, Ayesha Gulalai requested the commission to give further time to her for arranging her counsel as she received the ECP notice on August 31.
Lotus Evora GT430 Sport Announced
The spring to 100km/h remains the same as it does in a winged GT430, taking 3.8 seconds in a manual or 3.7 in the auto. If you opt for the automatic version, you get a bit extra torque to the tune of 450 Nm overall.
Chairman of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Imran Khan criticized the world community over its silence on the Rohingya issue.
Chairman Imran Khan on Thursday said the country's economy had never been as weak as it is today.
"PTI used to say that it would end corruption and not waste taxpayers' money, but its chief minister is constructing a Rs18 million swimming pool", she said, referring to Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa CM Pervez Khattak who was in the news earlier this week when media reports emerged that the provincial government had issued a tender in newspapers to build a pool in the CM House when the Peshawar district administration has banned such constructions amid a dengue outbreak. "Better public schools & reformed health service in govt hospitals; health cards for the poor". She added there was no place for middle class or poor class workers in PTI as landlords were running the party, who couldn't understand the problems of these classes.
- Le jeune M'Madi a été retrouvé — Grigny
- Hong Kong's Securities and Futures Commission might regulate fundraising through digital currencies
- The NCC Group PLC (NCC) Given Consensus Rating of "Hold" by Analysts
- Nicola Adams handed spot on Saul Alvarez-Gennady Golovkin undercard
- New Jersey Guard Members Headed to Florida Ahead of Irma
- La Liga asks UEFA to investigate Manchester City over transfers
- La BCE abaisse ses prévisions d'inflation pour 2018 et 2019 — Zone euro
- Garbine Muguruza Is New WTA No
- Post-Brexit, UK plans to deter European Union migrants
- Roger Goodell I Think Kaepernick Will Get NFL Opportunity