It's not just Starbucks, there's Pumpkin Spice Cheerios, pumpkin spice cookies, pumpkin spice doughnuts.
On the same day the long-awaited Pumpkin Spice Latte made its return, the coffee chain quietly raised prices at certain US locations. Companies such as Dunkin Donuts, which have tried to compete with Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice latte in the past, are betting on the flavor, with a maple pecan coffee to kick off fall. "We may be at peak spice, and we'll quickly know whether pumpkin spice has jumped the shark as this season's sales roll in", a representative of 1010data told Market Watch.
According to MarketWatch, "Maple is surging", said Pat Cobe, senior editor and menu analyst at Technomic, a data and analytics provider for the food service industry. Since the drink's introduction 14 years ago, the Pumpkin Spice Latte has become a fan favorite.
Apple Cancels Its Annual London Music Festival
But while this year might not see one grand music event, Apple is trying to make up for it with smaller, shorter events. The festival began in 2007 under the guise of iTunes Festival and was rebranded in 2015 to the Apple Music festival .
This isn't the first time customers and employees have been confused over the drink's availability.
And topped off with whipped cream and a salty toffee drizzle, of course.
- RIP Holger Czukay, co-founder of Can
- Sports Direct:trading In New Generation Flagship Stores Continues To Exceed View
- Syria draw with Iran to keep Russian Federation 2018 qualifying hopes alive
- JD Martinez Blasts Four Home Runs Against Dodgers
- Rami Malek en Freddie Mercury est plutôt convaincant, il faut l'avouer
- Payet prendra sa retraite internationale après le Mondial
- Unions welcome Government's shipbuilding strategy-but want further guarantees over jobs
- The Rock meets, hugs metro Detroit boy who saved his brother's life
- Bangor University keeps its place in national rankings
- 'Black Mirror' Creator Says Show Could Be All Be In Single Universe