As it continues with its plans to assimilate MJN, (whilst also recovering from June's cyber attack on the its systems that led to a sales warning), market watchers are speculating on just what is behind this number of executive farewells. J P Morgan Chase & Co reissued a neutral rating and issued a GBX 7,300 ($94.28) target price on shares of Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc in a report on Friday, July 7th. Liberum Capital restated a buy rating and issued a GBX 8,700 ($112.36) price objective on shares of Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc in a report on Wednesday, August 30th.
Reckitt Benckiser has PE ratio of 28.65 with a one year low of $16.36 and a one year high of $21.55 and has a market capitalization of $0.
A total of 1 analyst has released a report on Reckitt Benckiser. zero analysts rating the company a strong buy, zero analysts rating the company a buy, zero analysts rating the company a hold, zero analysts rating the company a underperform, and finally zero analysts rating the company a sell with a 12-month price target of $13.85. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of GBX 7,447.84 and a 200-day moving average price of GBX 7,495.05.
Pregnant woman refused service in restaurant, told outfit 'violates health code'
The expecting mom said that she felt that she was singled out because her "belly was bigger and sticking out". Sound off on our Facebook page or vote in our online poll . "I was very surprised by the response", she said.
COPYRIGHT VIOLATION NOTICE: This report was originally published by Dispatch Tribunal and is the sole property of of Dispatch Tribunal. Jefferies Group LLC lowered Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc to a hold rating and upped their price objective for the company from GBX 7,750 ($100.09) to GBX 8,400 ($108.49) in a report on Thursday, July 6th. If you are viewing this report on another domain, it was copied illegally and republished in violation of United States & worldwide trademark and copyright laws. This represents a yield of 0.87%.
Reckitt Benckiser Group plc is a manufacturer and marketer of health, hygiene and home products. The DvM segment consists of North Africa, Middle East (excluding Israel) and Turkey, Africa, South Asia, North Asia, Latin America, Japan, Korea and the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN).
- 6 of Selena's relatives died in Harvey's floods
- Heitkamp to Join Trump on Air Force One for Tax Reform Speech
- Son cri d'alarme pour dénoncer les effets secondaires du Levothyrox — Anny Duperey
- Woman gets stuck in window trying to retrieve poop on Tinder date
- Protests and Police Conflict Expected at THAAD Deployment
- Exports lift economic growth prospects
- Facebook is overstating ad reach in the US: Pivotal Research Group
- Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx FINALLY go public with romance
- European Union calls for peaceful and transparent presidential re-run in Kenya
- Missouri mom donates 1000 oz of breast milk to Harvey survivors