Now that the Cleveland Cavaliers have sent Kyrie Irving to the Boston Celtics, they can move on to their next major piece of roster-related business: Figuring out how to make sure LeBron James stays in Cleveland.
NBA Live 18 will be released on September 15 for PS4 and Xbox One.
The pick is very valuable because it's a potential top-five pick next summer.
The trade that brought in Isaiah Thomas, Jae Crowder, Ante Zizic, the Brooklyn Nets' No. 1 pick in 2018 and Miami's second-round pick in 2020 has given the Cavs assets for the present and the future. Names that have been floated around are Pelicans big man Boogie Cousins or power forward Anthony Davis and Knicks' Carmelo Anthony, among others. In reality, the Cavaliers could potentially turn that into another star player to go with James and Thomas.
India arrested British teacher for alleged sexual abuse of blind boys
Police said on Tuesday they had been contacted by school authorities after the boys complained about the abuse. He was produced before a court and was still in police custody, police told the Press Trust of India.
Cleveland can either end up making that pick or trading it away by next June.
Thomas had not posted anything to his various social media accounts since August 22, the day the Celtics and Cavaliers first agreed to the swap that sent Kyrie Irving to Boston in exchange for Thomas, Jae Crowder, Ante Zizic and a 2018 first-round draft pick (via Brooklyn).
There's no telling what the Cavs will do with the treasured pick but there are a bunch of different options.
- Man shot and killed in Columbia identified
- Starbucks announces pumpkin spice latte return with quirky livestream
- Payet prendra sa retraite internationale après le Mondial
- Best Beats Deals: order the new Beats Studio 3 Wireless today
- RIP Holger Czukay, co-founder of Can
- Rami Malek en Freddie Mercury est plutôt convaincant, il faut l'avouer
- Coastguard rescues 13 people trapped in Weymouth tower
- Ohio State Releases Depth Chart For The Oklahoma Game
- What you should know about Yankees' Gary Sanchez's reduced ban
- L'ONU presse la CPI d'enquêter sur des crimes contre l'humanité