Now that the Cleveland Cavaliers have sent Kyrie Irving to the Boston Celtics, they can move on to their next major piece of roster-related business: Figuring out how to make sure LeBron James stays in Cleveland.
NBA Live 18 will be released on September 15 for PS4 and Xbox One.
The pick is very valuable because it's a potential top-five pick next summer.
The trade that brought in Isaiah Thomas, Jae Crowder, Ante Zizic, the Brooklyn Nets' No. 1 pick in 2018 and Miami's second-round pick in 2020 has given the Cavs assets for the present and the future. Names that have been floated around are Pelicans big man Boogie Cousins or power forward Anthony Davis and Knicks' Carmelo Anthony, among others. In reality, the Cavaliers could potentially turn that into another star player to go with James and Thomas.
Le Louvre Abu Dhabi ouvre enfin ses portes
La question du transport, de la conservation et de la sécurité des chefs d'oeuvre a suscité des inquiétudes chez les spécialistes. C'est le premier musée du monde arabe qui va raconter l'histoire de l'humanité à travers différentes cultures et civilisations.
Cleveland can either end up making that pick or trading it away by next June.
Thomas had not posted anything to his various social media accounts since August 22, the day the Celtics and Cavaliers first agreed to the swap that sent Kyrie Irving to Boston in exchange for Thomas, Jae Crowder, Ante Zizic and a 2018 first-round draft pick (via Brooklyn).
There's no telling what the Cavs will do with the treasured pick but there are a bunch of different options.
- Starbucks announces pumpkin spice latte return with quirky livestream
- OM : Rudi Garcia a mis un vent aux supporters marseillais
- Sheriff: Man who ran into Burning Man fire dies
- Best Beats Deals: order the new Beats Studio 3 Wireless today
- Man shot and killed in Columbia identified
- Lenovo statement on Federal Trade Commission (FTC) Settlement
- Impressive Pablo Carreno Busta reaches first Grand Slam semi-final
- Payet prendra sa retraite internationale après le Mondial
- NCLT allows Bank of Baroda's recovery plea against Amrapali Silicon City
- En attendant la saison 8 : GOT débarque sur mobile !