Like everything with Swift, the decision was planned out well in advance, as it's been reported by Entertainment Tonight that she will headline the College Football National Championship's half time show.
It's the same idea, on a much smaller scale obviously, behind the Super Bowl's halftime show - putting a performance in the middle of a sporting event that non-football fans would otherwise never watch.
Honestly, though, this should have been expected, as "Look What You Made Me Do" has been played throughout college football promos and college football games so far in 2017.
For those unfamiliar with the setup of Atlanta's stadiums, the new Mercedes-Benz Stadium is a few blocks south of Centennial Olympic Park, so the concert will be separate from the game itself, unlike the Super Bowl halftime show.
Taylor Swift's new single "Look What You Made Me Do" has jumped to the top of the charts!
Heitkamp to Join Trump on Air Force One for Tax Reform Speech
Several popular deductions, including mortgage interest and charitable donations, would remain in place. The US is not the highest taxed nation in the world.
In other news, someone please ask Taylor Swift to release the third single off Reputation so we have something to analyze other than our emotions. This is the first single released for her upcoming album "Reputation" which is set to launch on Nov 10, PEOPLE reports.
Country music star Taylor Swift is beefing with Kylie Jenner thanks to the Internet.
Many pointed out that the One Direction vocalist fit the bill, since he was younger than her. Styles is 23 years old, while Swift is 27. Several years later, her claim to own that collection of numbers is still awaiting approval.
Sports fans already got a taste of a Taylor-football mashup Saturday when a portion of the new song premiered during the broadcast of the Alabama vs. Florida State college game.
- Woman gets stuck in window trying to retrieve poop on Tinder date
- Protests and Police Conflict Expected at THAAD Deployment
- Indian Americans Face Deportation as Trump Rescinds DACA
- Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx FINALLY go public with romance
- Court orders Palestinian family out of home after 53 years
- United Kingdom needs fundamental economic reform, says Archbishop of Canterbury
- Missouri mom donates 1000 oz of breast milk to Harvey survivors
- Cops break up jihadist cell planning major terror attack
- Exports lift economic growth prospects
- Huawei's Kirin 970 SoC paves way for on-device AI capabilities