A female patient with a brain injury was raped in a NY hospital, police said.
According to the sources gathered from the New York Post, a nurse first observed the in-human incidence when she entered the cabin to check in the female patient.
A registered nurse at the hospital was checking on the 32-year-old patient around 7:45 p.m. Friday when she walked in on Keith Nembhard, 37, having sex with the incapacitated woman, police said.
Staff at the Bronx-Lebanon Hospital immediately called security, who detained the man before officers arrived.
Bronx-Lebanon Hospital was at the centre of another serious incident in June when Dr Henry Bollo shot dead a colleague and injured six others after going on a shooting spree.
ConCourt hears application for Zuma's impeachment
Ngcukaitobi said they were asking the court to direct Parliament to determine if there are grounds to impeach Zuma. But Ngcukaitobi argued that Mbete had rejected the EFF'S proposal for such a process.
The police have now charged the culprit with second-degree rape.
Police were told by doctors that the severity of her injuries meant there was no way she could have consented to sexual intercourse.
Nembhard apparently knew the unnamed victim prior to the alleged rape.
Bello, 45, then tried to light himself on fire, but when that didn't work he stumbled over to the female doctor he had killed and turned the gun on himself, according to the Daily Mail.
- Nirmala new Defence Minister, Piyush gets Railways
- No clue on how much black money got extinguished, says RBI
- Mass. trooper saves kitten from tunnel
- Based screening reduces deaths from prostate cancer, finds new review
- SA breaks out of technical recession
- John Cena Rumored to Be Up For Lead Role in DC's Shazam!
- Backed Forces Retake 60 Percent Of ISIS' Syrian Capital
- 3 troops killed, 3 injured in SW Pakistan attack
- Israel to launch war games simulating 'next confrontation with Hezbollah'
- The most complained-about banks revealed: did yours make the list?