A female patient with a brain injury was raped in a NY hospital, police said.
According to the sources gathered from the New York Post, a nurse first observed the in-human incidence when she entered the cabin to check in the female patient.
A registered nurse at the hospital was checking on the 32-year-old patient around 7:45 p.m. Friday when she walked in on Keith Nembhard, 37, having sex with the incapacitated woman, police said.
Staff at the Bronx-Lebanon Hospital immediately called security, who detained the man before officers arrived.
Bronx-Lebanon Hospital was at the centre of another serious incident in June when Dr Henry Bollo shot dead a colleague and injured six others after going on a shooting spree.
Farm fire causes $230000 in damages
The feeder pigs were valued at $30,000.00 with the building valued at $200,000.00, making the total loss at $230,000.00. Twenty Geary County firefighters and 12 firefighters from the mutual aid departments worked the fire scene.
The police have now charged the culprit with second-degree rape.
Police were told by doctors that the severity of her injuries meant there was no way she could have consented to sexual intercourse.
Nembhard apparently knew the unnamed victim prior to the alleged rape.
Bello, 45, then tried to light himself on fire, but when that didn't work he stumbled over to the female doctor he had killed and turned the gun on himself, according to the Daily Mail.
- ConCourt hears application for Zuma's impeachment
- Mass. trooper saves kitten from tunnel
- Float confirmed for mortgage lender Charter Court
- Putin warns of 'global catastrophe' over North Korea nuclear crisis
- 1 dead, 2 safe after kayakers go missing on Lake Ontario
- Week of no return for Catalonia, referendum law to be voted
- Israel to launch war games simulating 'next confrontation with Hezbollah'
- SA breaks out of technical recession
- Andrea Agnelli appointed new ECA president
- The most complained-about banks revealed: did yours make the list?