In reference to her Hurricane Harvey donation, People magazine reports that Bullock released a brief statement expressing her hope that we can rise above political differences and join together to help people in their time of need.
After seeing the devastation caused by Hurricane Harvey, the Red Cross of western MA said they were overwhelmed by the number of people volunteering to help.
Volunteers continue to work around the clock. We understand flooding, we understand that loss, we understand that emotional toll and we get to go and provide help down to people that we don't even know.
Walter Buchignani: Ferrari eyes breakthrough at the Italian Grand Prix
The much-delayed session was one of the longest on record, ending with late drama some three and half hours after it started. Hamilton needs to continue to rack up wins if he hopes to win the points championship again.
The Red Cross of western MA said, with many local volunteers leaving to provide aid in Texas, new volunteers can help fill some of the holes, helping to keep operations running as normal in MA. Volunteers are providing shelter, food and comfort for tens of thousands of residents who have been forced from their homes. Evacuation orders remain in effect in Texas and Louisiana.
If you don't want to spend money, or don't trust it goes to the right place, there are still ways to help. "The Red Cross is there and sometimes it's just giving a hug", said Cindy Erickson, Regional CEO for American Red Cross of Eastern Missouri. The Red Cross estimates 80,000 volunteers from around the country will be needed during the course of recovery. Help people affected by Hurricane Harvey by visiting redcross.org, calling 1-800-RED-CROSS, or texting the word HARVEY to 90999 to make a $10 donation.
Disaster relief efforts in the region align with Boeing's ongoing commitment to the communities where the company has a presence. Donations enable the Red Cross to prepare for, respond to and help people recover from this disaster. The Red Cross is a not-for-profit organization that depends on volunteers and the generosity of the American public to perform its mission.
- Packers cut reserve QB Taysom Hill
- Jets claim 4 off waivers, including former Giants TE Tye
- Pyongyang 'sentences' four South Korean journalists to death
- Serena Williams admitted for labour, hospital shuts down entire floor
- Paul Finebaum criticizes Jalen Hurts after win over FSU
- UFC Rotterdam Results: Siyar Bahadurzada TKO's Rob Wilkinson
- Apple CEO speaks out as Trump weighs young immigrants' fate
- Red Cross asking people NOT to donate clothing, household goods, etc
- US Open: Federer, Nadal stroll into third round
- Pouille éliminé, le fiasco bleu se confirme à l'US Open