The minister maintained they would request the federal government to arrest Musharraf through Interpol.
"I have been framed in the Benazir Bhutto murder case by way of political victimisation, while I had nothing to do with her untimely and tragic death", the former President said in a statement that was cited by Xinhua news agency.
"The way the police personnel have been sentenced proves Musharraf was responsible [for the murder]", said Shah.
Following the verdict in the 2007 Benazir Bhutto assassination case, the former Prime Minister's children expressed their displeasure with the judgement on Twitter.
Hours before Shah's statement, Musharraf said that he would return to Pakistan after recovering from his illness to face court in Benazir Bhutto's murder case.
GP Italie: Hamilton s'offre la pole, Ocon partira troisième
Avec un temps de 1h15 et 32 secondes, le Britannique a répondu présent et coiffe Sebastian Vettel (3e) au classement général. Lewis Hamilton ( Mercedes ), vainqueur du GP d'Italie : "J'adore cet endroit en Italie, et j'adore la passion des fans".
On August 31, an Anti-Terrorism court (ATC) on Thursday while announcing the verdict in the Benazir Bhutto murder awarded 17 years imprisonment to former DIG Saud Aziz and SP Khurram Shehzad for abetting the crime. He added they were also wary of the terrorists acquitted by the court, therefore, were discussing the matter with legal experts.
"There is no evidence of my involvement in the [Benazir murder] case other than [American journalist and lobbyist] Mark Siegel's testimony", he said.
An anti-terrorism court (ATC) in Rawalpindi declared former Pakistan President Pervez Musharraf an absconder in the assassination of Bhutto while acquitting all five Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan suspects.
The court order also said that no one believes that a 15-year-old boy all alone detonated the explosives near Bhutto's vehicle, as she left the rally.
- Bell Pottinger chief quits ahead of ruling on race hate campaign claims
- Harvey's toll on refineries sparks widespread gasoline shortages, price hikes
- Spain look Russian Federation bound after easy World Cup win over Italy
- Pregnant woman, 2 children dead after Pennsylvania house fire
- Belgium become first UEFA team to qualify for 2018 World Cup
- Gareth Southgate: 'Jordan Henderson will captain England against Slovakia'
- Wasteful French Open champion Ostapenko out of US Open
- Korea Warns Japan of 'Imminent Self-Destruction'
- Dan Christian's hilarious prize for T20 Blast title
- Kyle Sloter will sign with Vikings' practice squad