Rays top starter Chris Archer left Saturday's game in the first inning after allowing home runs to the first two batters with some type of injury issue. Morrison went deep for the fifth time in five games in Friday's 3-1 series-opening victory and has hit safely in six straight contests, going 11-for-25 with 11 RBIs during that stretch.
Ozil blasts Arsenal legends who criticize him, Wenger
Responding to criticism, Ozil wrote on Facebook : "We have achieved a lot in our four years together. Arsenal's next league assignment sees them taking on Bournemouth at the Emirates on 9 September.
The Rays have won eight of 11 overall and are 5-2 on their nine-game road trip as they've moved within three games of Minnesota for the AL's second wild card after recording their 26th homer in the last 12 contests. He has established himself as the ace of the Tampa Bay staff since his arrival with the club in 2012.
Archer, 28, has logged heavy innings in recent seasons. Archer felt a little tightness while warming up in bullpen, and when it carried over to the start of the game they decided not to push it.
- Never favoured demonetisation, suggested alternatives: Raghuram Rajan
- Korea's missile fired at half range: S. Korean military
- Trump pledges $1 million of his own money to Hurricane Harvey victims
- Taylor Swift Looks Stunning as a Bridesmaid For BFF Abigail Anderson's Wedding
- Kapil Sharma Finally Breaks Silence After 'The Kapil Sharma Show' Went Off-Air
- Verratti, le Barça ne le digère pas
- Aged care homes flu toll rises in Tasmania
- Bad boy Fognini facing boot from US Open
- Syfy Renews Killjoys For Two More Seasons To Wrap Things Up
- Transfert : l'UEFA ouvre une enquête sur le PSG