The #Houston Texans inked their star receiver to a massive contract extension on Thursday.
DeAndre Hopkins has managed to do the wide receiver equivalent of spinning straw into gold over the course of his four-year National Football League career, making big plays even with less than stellar quarterbacks slinging him the ball.
Hal received a three-year, $15 million extension with $7 million guaranteed, according to the Houston Chronicle, and Prosch signed a three-year, $5.75 million deal with $2.7 million guaranteed, according to ESPN. It will pay Hopkins the largest guarantee for a wide receiver in #NFL history - not bad for someone coming off of a down season.
Syria vs Qatar World Cup Qualifier 2018
China could also still take third place and a play-off spot if they beat Qatar in Doha on Tuesday and other results go their way. Mahmoud Al Mawas scored five minutes into injury time for Syria to put the result beyond doubt.
The 2014 third-rounder finished with 54 receptions for 559 yards and four touchdowns in a breakout year last season.
Despite a down season a year ago, mainly due to having Brock Osweiler at QB, DeAndre Hopkins is finally getting the pay day he has been wanting.
Tom Savage is set to begin the season as the Texans' starting quarterback, with Deshaun Watson - the 12th overall pick in this year's draft - waiting in the wings.
- Man City furious with Arsenal over failed Alexis Sanchez deal
- Game of Thrones star Aidan Gillen to play Irish novelist James Joyce
- 'The economists deserve Nobel Prize': Chidambaram rips apart demonetisation in three tweets
- Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over
- US Rules Descendants of Cherokees' Former Slaves Have Full Tribal Rights
- AG Paxton warns gas stations against fraud in wake of hurricane
- Newcastle United Look At Liverpool's Origi As Gayle Replacement
- Pope Francis sends condolences to victims of Hurricane Harvey
- 10-man Iran hold on against S
- Arsenal Withdraw £92M Thomas Lemar Bid Minutes After Making It