The Guardian understand that Origi, who has seen just nine minutes of playing time this season, is Benitez's "principal" target yet the club face mountains of competition in their effort to bring the Belgium worldwide to the north east.
Supposedly, Gayle's relationship with his manager Rafael Benitez has been somewhat under pressure and with Ayoze Perez, Joselu and Alexander Mitrovic appearing to be ahead of the striker in the pecking order at Newcastle, he could be set for a move away from St. James' Park.
Gayle has had links with Fulham and Sky Sports claims that the club have submitted a £15 million bid for the star, but he is still expected to be at training on Thursday with his fellow team mates. Despite helping his side return to the Premier League, Gayle has failed to register in any of the opening three top flight games of the campaign. The 2005 Champions League victor is understood to be concerned by Gayle's attitude and that could speed up his departure, yet finding a replacement remains of paramount concern.
Harvey sends gasoline prices climbing, deepens Venezuela's suffering
Gasoline stocks rose by 35,000 barrels, compared with analysts' expectations in an economist poll for a one-million-barrel drop. Companies operating in the Gulf of Mexico have evacuated drilling platforms and rigs, crimping the flow of oil and gas.
According to Gazzetta dello Sport, Newcastle, who have followed the youngster since 2013, enquired about the 22-year-old on Wednesday, but the answer they got wasn't the one they wanted.
- Wallaby lock Simmons signs for Waratahs from Reds
- Crude Oil Drops To Lowest Since July 21
- Syria vs Qatar World Cup Qualifier 2018
- Gov. Rauner to sign school funding bill
- Ndombélé s'annonce à l'Olympique Lyonnais — Officiel
- Arsenal Withdraw £92M Thomas Lemar Bid Minutes After Making It
- Euro Giants Tipped To Anger Klopp By Hijacking Liverpool's £74m Deal
- Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over
- Mother warns people of Harvey floodwaters after son electrocuted
- Chris Pratt & Anna Faris Take Another Step Toward Divorce