That that pick is two drafts away seems to indicate Detroit wanted to save as much face as possible; dealing a 2015 first-rounder for a sixth- or seventh-round pick just two years later would be brutal.
Tomlinson, drafted out of Duke, hasn't panned out on the offensive line as the team had hoped. With projected starting left guard Joshua Garnett still recovering from a knee injury and his return date uncertain, the Niners have been using Zane Beadles and Brandon Fusco as the starting guards. In the three preseason games, he's averaged 2.6 yards on 17 carries in coach Kyle Shanahan's outside zone rushing scheme. He was slightly better than both Tomlinson and Garnett last season, ranking 58th among guards with a 48.2 overall grade.
La vente de la division puces mémoires prend du retard — Toshiba
La proposition prévoit aussi que Toshiba s'associe à la transaction en investissant 200 milliards de yens, a-t-elle ajouté. Avec le concours financier d'Apple, Bain Capital propose désormais 18,2 milliards de dollars pour empoter le morceau.
Tomlinson only received first-team work during training camp this year when right guard T.J.
It is interesting to note that Martin Mayhew, who was the GM of the Lions when they drafted Tomlinson in 2015, is now the Senior Personal Executive of the San Francisco 49ers. This trade reportedly gives the Lions more than $12 million in salary cap space, which the team can use to address other areas of need on their roster or possibly help them sign pass rusher Ezekiel Ansah to an extension. Kerley finished the season as the 49ers' most productive wideout.
- Alexander Zverev Found His US Open Loss To Borna Coric Very Upsetting
- Renato Sanches prêté à Swansea (officiel)
- Veteran journalist Joel Palacios among those killed in Pasay condo stabbing
- Nintendo Loses a $10 Million Lawsuit over the Wii Remote
- EXCLU - Mercato : Un prêt avec option d'achat obligatoire pour Karamoh
- Hoosiers hungry for spotlight against Buckeyes
- Arsenal will not accept cash offer for Alexis Sanchez
- Demonetisation: 10 figures that underline impact of PM Modi's note ban
- Public mourns Princess Diana on 20th anniversary of death
- India's eighth consecutive bilateral ODI series win against SL