Throughout the season, we watched the tension between the sisters grow, and knew that it would either result in one of their deaths...or they were secretly teaming up to take down Littlefinger.
Clocking in at 79 minutes and 43 seconds, the Season 7 Game of Thrones finale was the longest episode to date, and it was FULL of drama. It would be pretty hard, however, to survive what we saw in the closing moments of the Season Seven Finale. The worst part was that our beloved red-haired wildling Tormund Giantsbane (Kristofer Hivju) may not have gotten out alive.
"We actually did a scene that clearly got cut, a short scene with Sansa where she knocks on Bran's door and says, "I need your help", or something along those lines", Hempstead Wright told Variety, .
But honestly, I'd sacrifice them all for Davos Seaworth to survive.
Newcastle United Look At Liverpool's Origi As Gayle Replacement
The former Crystal Palace striker, who ended last season as the Magpies' top scorer in the Championship with 23 goals, has been linked elsewhere.
After acknowledging "it doesn't look good", Hivju went on to discuss what could happen to Tormund in the future, especially now that his best bud Jon Snow has "bent the knee" to his freakin' aunt. He later repeated, "I don't know, I don't know", before adding, "Realistically speaking, if you're on top of an ice wall and it's many hundreds of meters tall..." I was a competitive climber when I was younger, and that fall, I must say, it doesn't look good, man.
In a new video, a fan outlines how the two likely survived the attack.
The leader of the Free Folk was last seen standing alongside Beric Dondarrion, watching the Night King finally bring down the Wall using the undead Viserion. And in an interview, Richard Dormer, who plays Beric, made it seem like his character has more of a role to play in the battle to come. "I don't think Tormund is a knee-bender, but if he had to bend the knee, he would bend it to Jon", he said.
It certainly would be a shame if his objective in life was to just fall off a goddamn wall and die.
- How to Watch Brazil vs. Ecuador
- Juan Nicasio Claimed off Waivers by the Phillies
- Chris Pratt & Anna Faris Take Another Step Toward Divorce
- Kansas teams to help with Hurricane Harvey search and rescue
- Here's Why Yawns Are So Contagious
- Harvey Strikes Canada's Oil Sands as Heavy Crude Refineries Shut
- Huckabee Sanders: Trump Pledging $1 Million of Personal Money Towards Hurricane Relief
- Everton pense à Michy Batshuayi — Angleterre Chelsea
- Air China first-half profit falls 3.8 pct
- Aqua Blue Sport Bus Attacked By Arsonist at Vuelta