Arsenal and Manchester United have been boosted in their pursuit of Jadon Sancho as the attacker is due to hold talks with Manchester City on Thursday with the player keen on a move, according to the Mirror.
"We are delighted that Jadon Sancho, who is now one of the greatest talent in European soccer, will play for Dortmund", sporting director Michal Zorc said.
The 17-year-old has been handed the No.7 shirt vacated by Ousmane Demebele after his £135.5m move to Barcelona.
With Manchester United, Arsenal and Tottenham all in for Sancho, there was a chance that he could join one of City's Premier League rivals.
City are also believed to have included a substantial sell-on clause in the deal.
Newcastle United Look At Liverpool's Origi As Gayle Replacement
The former Crystal Palace striker, who ended last season as the Magpies' top scorer in the Championship with 23 goals, has been linked elsewhere.
Dortmund sporting director Michael Zorc hailed Sancho as "one of the greatest talents in European football".
"We are very pleased that Jadon Sancho, who is now one of the greatest talents in European football, will definitely want to play at BVB", Zorc said.
'We are convinced that we can help this very young player continue to develop his game and become a real asset for our team'.
He scored five goals in six games - assisting another five - for England at the Under-17 European Championship this summer, as they lost the final to Spain on penalties.
- Here's Why Yawns Are So Contagious
- Pope Francis sends condolences to victims of Hurricane Harvey
- Texans sign Hopkins to big contract extension
- Air China first-half profit falls 3.8 pct
- Ndombélé s'annonce à l'Olympique Lyonnais — Officiel
- Juan Nicasio Claimed off Waivers by the Phillies
- Game of Thrones star reveals what Cersei really thought of Daenerys
- Chris Pratt & Anna Faris Take Another Step Toward Divorce
- Les Bleus battus d'entrée par la Finlande — Euro de basket
- Defiant May tells critics: The public want me to stay