Several colleagues of Anand Ramlogan were denied access to the former attorney general this morning as they attempted to visit him just hours after his arrest.
They went into the building and exited within a minute before leaving the scene.
Mr. Ramlogan was taken to the police headquarters on Sackville Street, Port of Spain where he remains.
West had alleged that Ramlogan called him days before his appointment to the PCA and asked him to withdraw as a witness in a matter involving then Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley.
Conor McGregor to overtake Cristiano Ronaldo in rich list
See, that's what I'm saying, it's the fighters that draw the crowd, and Nathan and McGregor , the third one would be outstanding. I still have a hell of an IQ and I'm still a thinker. "That's why he put on the ski mask, which I thought was pretty awesome".
The investigation into Ramlogan surrounds allegations of witness tampering initiated by acting Police Commissioner Stephen Williams in January 2015.
They include former National Security Minister Gary Griffith, former Legal Affairs Minister Prakash Ramadhar, former Minister in the Ministry of Finance Vasant Bharath, and former Housing Minister Dr. Roodal Moonilal.
Up to last night, he was still being questioned by investigators.
- Mizuho Boosts Rating On Spirit Realty Capital, Inc. (SRC)
- Manchester City make improved £60m bid for Alexis Sanchez
- Celebs accept Kevin Hart's challenge, donate to Hurricane Harvey relief
- Sénégal : le cyberactiviste Assane Diouf bientôt rapatrié des Etats-Unis ?
- United Nations chief calls for end of Israeli blockade of Gaza
- Iraqi city Tal Afar 'fully liberated' from Islamic State
- Sunderland finalise loan deal for midfielder Jonny Williams
- March calls attention to uptick in NYC overdose deaths
- Shark Trails Man After He Swims Out To Sea To Evade Police
- Saison 18 : découvrez les coulisses spectaculaires d'un tournage compliqué