As the extent of the damage becomes clear, it is obvious that this community will need significant financial help in order to rebuild.
- The American Red Cross is accepting donations on its website.
The donation will support relief efforts throughout the affected regions.
Since making landfall in Texas last weekend, Hurricane Harvey has devastated the Gulf Coast area with the endless rainfall and subsequent flooding. By texting WALMART to 90999 customers also have the option to donate $10 via their wireless carrier.* For every $1 donated, Wal-Mart will contribute $2 worth of cash or, at Wal-Mart's option, needed product to the American Red Cross, up to $10 million.
Campbell Soup Company (CPB) Trades at New 52-Week Low
Motco has an ownership of 2,130 company stock worth at $111,000 after scooping up an extra 1,600 stocks in the previous period. In the most updated research from a number of analysts on Wall Street, the company gets 1 Buys and 5 Sell among 16 analysts.
John Carroll, WFXR News Pinpoint Weather Chief Meteorologist said, "As the risky flooding continues across our country, Harvey is arguably the most devastating natural disaster since Katrina in 2005". After the flood waters subside, for the people of Texas the painful process of picking up the pieces is just beginning and we will not forget that. "When things are at their worst, we seem to be at our best... we can prove that again by helping any way we can".
"We are deeply touched by the magnitude of caring and generosity of ConocoPhillips and its employees whose support will help United Way provide assistance to the thousands of individuals and families across our region that have been impacted by this unprecedented disaster", said Anna Babin, president and chief executive officer of United Way of Greater Houston.
Before sending funds to an organization, give them a quick browse on Charity Navigator.
Lots of local help and resources are being poured into Texas as residents there deal with the devastation and destruction brought on by Hurricane Harvey. Please reach out and join us supporting those who have lost so much.
- US Rules Descendants of Cherokees' Former Slaves Have Full Tribal Rights
- Wallaby lock Simmons signs for Waratahs from Reds
- Texans sign Hopkins to big contract extension
- U.S. issues fuel waivers for 38 states as Harvey shuts refineries
- Syria vs Qatar World Cup Qualifier 2018
- Solange to host Hurricane Harvey benefit concert
- 10-man Iran hold on against S
- 'The economists deserve Nobel Prize': Chidambaram rips apart demonetisation in three tweets
- Everton pense à Michy Batshuayi — Angleterre Chelsea
- Mother warns people of Harvey floodwaters after son electrocuted