Ubisoft revealed that the 1.8 update will include two new modes alongside a new area and social space.
The Division is getting a big free content update this fall, and today we found out what's in store. The various enemy factions in Manhattan have been causing never-ending trouble for players but now your troubles just got a whole lot worse, as the seemingly defeated factions have now started working together against their common enemy. Among the new features introduced by the update will be a new area called West Side Pier and two new modes. The co-op mode is called Resistance, and it's set to be a Horde-like experience involving four players teaming up against increasingly hard odds as enemies keep swarming the would-be Agents, while the PvP mode named Skirmish pits two teams of four to face off against each other in a competition for the greatest number of kills before time expires. The new modes will take place in West Side Pier. "The Division must investigate the area to confirm that factions are indeed forging an alliance and determine the reason for their sudden interest in this location". Varied enemy units continuously spawn in waves as up to four agents try to survive for as long as they can and earn rewards. Grouped in 2 teams of four players, you will be fighting for kills until the time runs out.
Finally, the Resistance update brings a host of smaller adjustments, including improvements to the Underground DLC and rogue mechanics, as well as gear system changes that will enable you to improve the stats on your favorite items. Kind of what we would expect from a classic deathmatch, with a bit of a twist.
Amazon will finally let you sync music from multiple Echo speakers
Amazon's stock is moving higher after the company partnered with a big competitor in the personal assistant space. And Cortana users will be able to call on Alexa to play music or turn on house lights.
Tom Clancy's The Division is available now for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
- Judge dismisses Palin's lawsuit against New York Times
- En France, quatre bébés sur cinq naissent dans seulement 200 communes
- U2 premiere The Blackout from new album Songs Of Experience
- Motorola Moto X4 to be announced at IFA 2017 this week
- En France, 80% des naissances ont lieu dans seulement 200 communes
- Texas Man Reconnects With Father After Hurricane Harvey
- In Brazil : Court suspends decree allowing Amazon reserve mining
- 1MDB: Second tranche fully paid to IPIC
- West Brom launch audacious bid to sign Grzegorz Krychowiak from PSG
- Today's gentle giant whales were once fearsome predators with sharp teeth